Which is the best Dvision in MLB?

2»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Newch91 wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:
    marlins suck mets are a mirage
    al east is overrated when you have the o's 24 games back. they that makes the al east pathetic at best. nl east has 5 teams all within 10 games of each other and will be until the end of the season.

yea those mets are sucha mirage that they have the best home record in ALL of baseball and just beat up one of the better teams tonight and will do so tomorrow and sunday :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_AjzQv ... re=related Enjoy[/quote]

My favorite![/quote]

Our whole season changed, thanks to ... ... :::wait for it:: The Mets!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lol:
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    KO282453 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:
    marlins suck mets are a mirage
    al east is overrated when you have the o's 24 games back. they that makes the al east pathetic at best. nl east has 5 teams all within 10 games of each other and will be until the end of the season.

yea those mets are sucha mirage that they have the best home record in ALL of baseball and just beat up one of the better teams tonight and will do so tomorrow and sunday :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL_AjzQv ... re=related Enjoy

My favorite![/quote]

Our whole season changed, thanks to ... ... :::wait for it:: The Mets!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lol:[/quote]

Haha it definitely did! I was eating and when A-Rod popped it up I slammed the kitchen table and then all of a sudden I was jumping up in joy and screaming.

On a side not, game 2 of the ALDS I broke my light in my room when Tex hit the game winning homerun. I jumped out of my chair and when my hand went up, it broke.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    KO282453 wrote:

shit like that happens all the time. notice how the mets are doing much better THIS SEASON since castillo has been on the dl. least he was a man bout it and wasn't a pussy and didn't hide from the media unlike some met players have in recent years. *cough BELTRAN cough* *cough DELGADO cough*. sorry i had a bug in my throat.

btw-learn how to quote. your lucky i'm even responding to you since i never respond to people who can't quote for a lick.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    metsfan wrote:
    KO282453 wrote:

shit like that happens all the time. notice how the mets are doing much better THIS SEASON since castillo has been on the dl. least he was a man bout it and wasn't a pussy and didn't hide from the media unlike some met players have in recent years. *cough BELTRAN cough* *cough DELGADO cough*. sorry i had a bug in my throat.

btw-learn how to quote. your lucky i'm even responding to you since i never respond to people who can't quote for a lick.

They really are doing Great this year, my best freind is a DieHard Mets fan, and i route for them after the Yankees, Wright and Reyes are AWESOME, and both made outstanding plays in the field last night, last year was just a nightmare, it happens, but this year ...this team has chemistry... and i've scene this before, even if it doesn't all come together this year..., there future looks very bright.