Options

Ok...So this is what I've got ...EVERYTHING GONE

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    Tammy i suggested you as a receiver of the goods for the wishlist foundation :oops: I hope you don't mind
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    So it's going to the Wishlist Foundation? Nice.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    Tammy i suggested you as a receiver of the goods for the wishlist foundation :oops: I hope you don't mind

That's ok. but it would probably be better to send it directly to Foxy Mop.
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    what???????????????????????????
    why??????????????????????

although it's going to a great cause sooo ... really, i suppose this is good ...
  • Options
    polaris_x wrote:
    what???????????????????????????
    why??????????????????????

although it's going to a great cause sooo ... really, i suppose this is good ...

It will my friend it will :D

This is beyond generous :clap:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    mookyb69mookyb69 Posts: 95
    hey.... i am totally sorry about your status... if i were you, i would keep your stuff just for the memories of the good times.. but if you are serious, i am totally looking for the 10c 1991 single, i have all the others and would love to have the chance to complete my set... wow... thank you for your generosity... the only other vinyl i would need after that is the ITW.. either way... god bless... peace. be.
  • Options
    I would like to add an addendum...if you don't post here...I will think you are flipper so don't bother pm'ing me...the rest of you...it is all free...the reason...like my son just said.."mom...I think your having a breakdown..."

DONT DO IT!!!! YOU MAY REGRET IT FOREVER!!!! GIVE IT ALL TO YOUR SON AND TELL HIM TO HOLD IT ALL VERY CLOSE TO HIS HEART AND NEVER LET IT GO....
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    What happened between today and yesterday that made you want to suddenly drop the band? :shock:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    justam wrote:
    What happened between today and yesterday that made you want to suddenly drop the band? :shock:
    this has nothing to do with you or the band...please move along
  • Options
    justam wrote:

Another strange and rude response from skyriverwinter. Why am I not surprised? :roll:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    justam wrote:

Hmm. What a thing to say after posting this thread on a public message board. Is somebody just looking for a little attention?
  • Options
    skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
    KC2917 wrote:
    justam wrote:

Hmm. What a thing to say after posting this thread on a public message board. Is somebody just looking for a little attention?
    this was not about prying into my personal life...it was about giving my Pearl Jam stuff away and justam loves to bother me and today I am not in the mood...so...there you have it...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,014
    this was not about prying into my personal life...it was about giving my Pearl Jam stuff away and justam loves to bother me and today I am not in the mood...so...there you have it...
    fair enough , in my not so humble opinion. good luck to you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    SKye good luck to you. Sending good vibes your way. I hope that you will be well. Be sound.
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    Wow...

Skyeriverwinter, I don't know if this is the wrong or right thing to do, that's entirely your decision, but it seems you need some good vibes and support. I sincerely hope you're ok and won't regret giving all this stuff away, it is extremely generous.

Be sound.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    Hope things are ok skyeriverwinter. Objects & strange events will happen on that long road. Bumps, brick walls etc.. But there will never be a dead end. Take sometime off. Hope things go well for you.
    You could donate this to the Wishlist foundation. Contact Foxy Mop or Evil Closet Monkey.

If you were giving things away, I would send it to them. But for now, have the pj stuff in a box, don't look @ them and just take time off. Things will get well. Trust me. I've had the same thing happen to me almost a year last month ago. With the help of many, many friends, i'm back to normal! If you need any company or a sweet chat, give me a shout! :)
  • Options

You're just always rude to me. Please note. On the first page of this thread no less than five other people asked you similar questions-->

arq asked "What happened man? :cry:
    Lizard asked "So you're done with them?"
    veddergirl said "Ok, so WHY are you giving all this cool stuff away??????"
    eMMI wrote "Yeah, what's going on? :|

And I get the ridiculously insulting response. Thanks. You don't even notice how you behave!!! :geek:

You're lucky I don't feel like being rude to you. You've lashed out at me without provocation repeatedly while I have kept my patience. I wonder why?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Who says there is anything wrong with the OP? Maybe this is what they want to do with their stuff. Maybe they have bigger plans?

Seems very Chris McCandless-esq to me. I won't question why you are doing it but I hope the items find a good home. It sounds like you want it that way too.
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Limited Edition Volcom T-shirt w/ 7" single numbered 501/2000 re-release celebration

EV sticker packet w/ badges
    yellow PJ badge set
    orange/red (I am color Blind) badge set
    Another badge set that I think is from 2003
    Key chains

S/N Pearl Jam vs Ames
    5x1 Lance Mercer
    Crashious Hoodie S/N 504/2000
    Crashious Shirt S/N 524/600

i'll take any of those if you still gotem
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    I'd love the hoodie!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,387
    Not sure what to say.....

Hope all is well, skyriver.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,284
    if your still giving away, i would like any of these.

Backspacer vinyl
    Into the Wild vinyl
    1991 10C single
    1995 10C single
    1999 10C single
    2003 10C single
    2004 10C single
    2005 10C single
    2006 10C single
    2007 10C single
    (2) 2008 10C single
    2009 10C single
    Limited Edition Volcom T-shirt w/ 7" single numbered 501/2000 re-release celebration
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Ty wants 1991 single, fo' shizz!

Anyone got one to spare? Can trade Seattle 2000 Ames or Klausen Gorge (2005 or 2006).
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    vant0037vant0037 Posts: 6,079
    Whoa! What happened????

I'm of course WAY interested in some of the vinyl you're getting rid of, but don't just give it away. Maybe charity first???

Hope things get better! :)
    1998-06-30 Minneapolis
    2003-06-16 St. Paul
    2006-06-26 St. Paul
    2007-08-05 Chicago
    2009-08-23 Chicago
    2009-08-28 San Francisco
    2010-05-01 NOLA (Jazz Fest)
    2011-07-02 EV Minneapolis
    2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20
    2011-09-17 Winnipeg
    2012-06-26 Amsterdam
    2012-06-27 Amsterdam
    2013-07-19 Wrigley
    2013-11-21 San Diego
    2013-11-23 Los Angeles
    2013-11-24 Los Angeles
    2014-07-08 Leeds, UK
    2014-07-11 Milton Keynes, UK
    2014-10-09 Lincoln
    2014-10-19 St. Paul
    2014-10-20 Milwaukee
    2016-08-20 Wrigley 1
    2016-08-22 Wrigley 2
    2018-06-18 London 1
    2018-08-18 Wrigley 1
    2018-08-20 Wrigley 2
    2022-09-16 Nashville
    2023-08-31 St. Paul
    2023-09-02 St. Paul
    2023-09-05 Chicago 1
  • Options
    Who says there is anything wrong with the OP? Maybe this is what they want to do with their stuff. Maybe they have bigger plans?

Seems very Chris McCandless-esq to me. I won't question why you are doing it but I hope the items find a good home. It sounds like you want it that way too.

Skyeriverwinter said there is:
    I would like to add an addendum...if you don't post here...I will think you are flipper so don't bother pm'ing me...the rest of you...it is all free...the reason...like my son just said.."mom...I think your having a breakdown..."
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    jameslw13jameslw13 Posts: 144
    I very genuinely hope everything this ok.

If you really are getting rid of things, I would gladly babysit the crashious hoodie or the PJ Vs Ames or the 5x1 or any of the badges.

Also I know the ITW vinyl is probably long gone, but I figured I would throw my name in the hat just in case as this is the only vinyl I don't have.

Thank you and I hope that everything is ok, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help?
  • Options
    releesemereleeseme Posts: 387
    Lizard wrote:

but will this help?? maybe take it slower.
    hope things get better!
    I do what I want...I am an all or none person

very nice post.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 373
    Lizard wrote:

but will this help?? maybe take it slower.
    hope things get better!
    I do what I want...I am an all or none person

I'm more of a 1/2 Full person myself.
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    edited June 2010
    SRW, listen very carefully, I am only going to say this once.

There is a book with an 'in case of emergency break glass' label on it - in fact there are 4 of them, though no more than 4 (the rest are complete crap).

Read it very slowly and try to hear the words of a real innocent human being who speaks only truth. They are known as the gospels ('lit. the good news). Read the words in red (N.I.V. only). You will stabilise if you can open your heart and receive that spirit. The spirit of love and compassion. There is only that true spirit. Curse everything and everyone else.

We care about you SRW. I care about you, but we can't follow you. You have to surface. I have almost drowned myself and everyone around me in recent weeks, I can't follow you down. The cost is too great. Grab something and float, and when you sense air - breathe! PLease!
    Post edited by tremors on
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    tremors wrote:
    ...There is a book with an 'in case of emergency break glass' label on it - in fact there are 4 of them, though no more than 4 (the rest are complete crap)....

praise-jebus.jpg
    Neil deGrasse Tyson