Options

Ok...So this is what I've got ...EVERYTHING GONE

skyeriverwinterskyeriverwinter Posts: 1,894
edited June 2010 in The Porch
I was going to auction it off for charity ...now I don't want to bother...I want it gone

everything is gone sorry eveyrone

All Free...

loved you Pearl Jam...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    loved you Pearl Jam...

What happened man? :cry:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    so you're done with them?
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I was going to auction it off for charity ...now I don't want to bother...I want it gone

Backspacer vinyl
    Into the Wild vinyl
    1991 10C single
    1995 10C single
    1999 10C single
    2003 10C single
    2004 10C single
    2005 10C single
    2006 10C single
    2007 10C single
    (2) 2008 10C single
    2009 10C single
    Limited Edition Volcom T-shirt w/ 7" single numbered 501/2000 re-release celebration

EV sticker packet w/ badges
    yellow PJ badge set
    orange/red (I am color Blind) badge set
    Another badge set that I think is from 2003
    Key chains

S/N Pearl Jam vs Ames
    5x1 Lance Mercer
    Crashious Hoodie S/N 504/2000
    Crashious Shirt S/N 524/600

All Free...

loved you Pearl Jam...

Ok, so WHY are you giving all this cool stuff away??????
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • Options
    I agree. I would love some of this stuff but you shouldn't give it away.
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Hell I'll take the itw vinyl
  • Options
    Free??? I am sure ZIggy wants ITW.

i will buy your 03 badges.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    arq wrote:
    loved you Pearl Jam...

What happened man? :cry:

Yeah, what's going on? :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    I will take the 91 vinyl off your hands.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • Options
    I would like to add an addendum...if you don't post here...I will think you are flipper so don't bother pm'ing me...the rest of you...it is all free...the reason...like my son just said.."mom...I think your having a breakdown..."
  • Options
    nickdarpsnickdarps Posts: 47
    ill take the itw vinyl off your hands
  • Options
    You could donate this to the Wishlist foundation. Contact Foxy Mop or Evil Closet Monkey.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    I would like the Pearl Jam vs Ames book if its still available. Thanks!
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    You could donate this to the Wishlist foundation. Contact Foxy Mop or Evil Closet Monkey.

Seattle branch of course ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    I would like to add an addendum...if you don't post here...I will think you are flipper so don't bother pm'ing me...the rest of you...it is all free...the reason...like my son just said.."mom...I think your having a breakdown..."

but will this help?? maybe take it slower.
    hope things get better!
  • Options
    FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    You could donate this to the Wishlist foundation.
    I think that's a FANTASTIC idea!

Hope you are ok, skyeriverwinter. No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    arq wrote:

everything you asked for is yours
  • Options

mmmm...you may want to hold onto this stuff. just a thought. or definitely put it up for charity. giving this stuff away, while very very very very very very very very very very very generous, may not be the best option for you. just my two cents.
    Follow the ageless tide.
    Follow the angled light.
    Follow the strangest tribe.
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    im interested in the ITW lp and the 2006 single
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:

but will this help?? maybe take it slower.
    hope things get better!
    I do what I want...I am an all or none person
  • Options
    arq wrote:

everything you asked for is yours

Well it seems like the Wishlist foundation will have a few "things" for the next tour ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I would gladly keep all your stuff in my basement until you decide you want it back :)
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    I am more than happy to take any or all of these off your hands!! Without a doubt, I would love to.
  • Options
    arq wrote:

Well it seems like the Wishlist foundation will have a few "things" for the next tour ;)
    if this is the case then should I just send all of it to them my self? or is that you?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I would gladly keep all your stuff in my basement until you decide you want it back :)

:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Everything is gone....
  • Options
    OP, I really think if you are determined to get rid of this stuff give it to the Wishlist Foundation. They will gladly take it and it goes to a good cause.
  • Options
    arq wrote:

if this is the case then should I just send all of it to them my self? or is that you?

It should go directly to them. Do you have an address for them? Foxy Mop is the one to contact. If not, I can give you my address and then ship it off to them.
  • Options
    LiteTheMatchLiteTheMatch Posts: 1,179
    Sent you a PM.

the keychain(s) are available, I am interested. The ITW vinyl is probably claimed, but I am definitely interested in that as well.

I am interested in: Limited Edition Volcom T-shirt w/ 7" single numbered 501/2000 re-release celebration and Crashious Shirt S/N 524/600 if they haven't been claimed.

Also if you'd like to discuss anything that may help you feel better.

Thanx!
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    agfyagfy Posts: 133

Backspacer vinyl
    Into the Wild vinyl
    1991 10C single
    1995 10C single
    1999 10C single
    2003 10C single
    2004 10C single
    2005 10C single
    2006 10C single
    2007 10C single
    (2) 2008 10C single
    2009 10C single
    Limited Edition Volcom T-shirt w/ 7" single numbered 501/2000 re-release celebration

EV sticker packet w/ badges
    yellow PJ badge set
    orange/red (I am color Blind) badge set
    Another badge set that I think is from 2003
    Key chains

S/N Pearl Jam vs Ames
    5x1 Lance Mercer
    Crashious Hoodie S/N 504/2000
    Crashious Shirt S/N 524/600

All Free...

loved you Pearl Jam...
    iwould love the ITW vinyl but i won't be greedy, if you you want send me anything i will appreciate the fine gesture :D:D:D
    " I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
  • Options
    Everything is gone...I would like to hold out an invitation to that one guy...he has a signature with 10C singles he's looking for ...I'd like to give him the 1991 if someone knows who he is...please have him get in touch with me...