• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Clusterfuck
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    exosphere

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    exosphere

Bloody hell, do you want another prize? That's (almost) the first word I've both wanted & needed to look up!

"the highest region of the atmosphere, where the air density is so low that a fast-moving air molecule is more than 50 percent likely to escape from the atmosphere instead of hitting other molecules....."

sounds about right! That can be tomorrow's word maybe

exospheric
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
    tremors wrote:
    exosphere

Bloody hell, do you want another prize? That's (almost) the first word I've both wanted & needed to look up!

"the highest region of the atmosphere, where the air density is so low that a fast-moving air molecule is more than 50 percent likely to escape from the atmosphere instead of hitting other molecules....."

exospheric
    I'm keeping you on your toes... good one on you also :thumbup: :lol: what are you offering for a prize? :D

Militate ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    tremors wrote:
    exosphere

exospheric
    I'm keeping you on your toes... good one on you also :thumbup: :lol: what are you offering for a prize? :D

Militate ;):mrgreen:

Yeah I saw that one weeks ago - the very day pearl jam voluntarily mitigated! (apparently mitigation is open to abuse by militation or summit)

You can't have 2 fucking prizes in one week woman!!

tremors wrote:
    Yeah I saw that one weeks ago - the very day pearl jam voluntarily mitigated! (apparently mitigation is open to abuse by militation or summit)

You can't have 2 fucking prizes in one week woman!!
    Then why did you ask me? :(

mignonette

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Sorry, it's a Britishism - you know it as irony, we know it as sarcasm, and you generally don't know what irony actually is (for example Alanis Morissette - he waited his whole damn life to get that flight, and when the plane crashed down....etc etc)

Sounds more like a fucking tragedy to me.

Anyway I think that entire song could be a thread in itself; cos I'm not sure I quite know what I'm talking about on this one. 2 nations separated by a common language?

mignonette? Now you're just talking plain gibberish there aren't you HSB?

(you can have a prize next week!!)

tremors wrote:
    Sorry, it's a Britishism - you know it as irony, we know it as sarcasm, and you generally don't know what irony actually is (for example Alanis Morissette - he waited his whole damn life to get that flight, and when the plane crashed down....etc etc)

Sounds more like a fucking tragedy to me.

Anyway I think that entire song could be a thread in itself; cos I'm not sure I quite know what I'm talking about on this one. 2 nations separated by a common language?

mignonette? Now you're just talking plain gibberish there aren't you HSB?

(you can have a prize next week!!)
    Me, no never... I'm a big Alanis Morissette fan myself. Jagged Little Pill Rocks!

Looking forward to my prize next week.. ;):D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I wouldn't say it 'rocks', but it definitely has its moments

tremors wrote:
    I wouldn't say it 'rocks', but it definitely has its moments
    That's because your not a woman... ;) It's a release for us that have been used and abused...

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Well as a man who has been somewhat used and abused too I would say it has its moments, but a lot of it seems just 'irksome'. I kinda clicked a lot more with one of her later ones, (with the bright face on cover), but really it was a bit too close to home at the time so I have probably only listened twice.

HSB - If I were to start a thread entitled 'Exploration of whether Jagged Little Pill is in fact Rubbish or actually Brilliant' would you be offended, or would you dive straight in?

:D:);) :( :o

tremors wrote:
    Well as a man who has been somewhat used and abused too I would say it has its moments, but a lot of it seems just 'irksome'. I kinda clicked a lot more with one of her later ones, (with the bright face on cover), but really it was a bit too close to home at the time so I have probably only listened twice.

HSB - If I were to start a thread entitled 'Exploration of whether Jagged Little Pill is in fact Rubbish or actually Brilliant' would you be offended, or would you dive straight in?

hmmmmmmmmmm not sure... I might give it a go... :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    itchy
    scratchy

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    good point dang dang! think me and HSB will be forever tumbling within the grammatical and semantic inconsistencies of Jagged Little Pill without that interjection.

HSB - you start the thread, post all the lyrics to Ironic and I'll come and join you in analysing it to death

hey you look even hotter today HSB!! I think I prefer you that way to the butterfly

tremors wrote:
    hey you look even hotter today HSB!! I think I prefer you that way to the butterfly
    awwwwwwwwwwwww shucks, your making me blush... :oops:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ponner1usponner1us Posts: 738
    Heartshaped, I'm lovin' your avatars lately.

Jumbalaya
    Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
    Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
    I am actually getting blinded in the right eye by my own avatar now - do you think I need to tone it down?

ponner1us wrote:
    Heartshaped, I'm lovin' your avatars lately.

Jumbalaya
    Why thank you... :D

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Jumbalaya?

Are you that fickle HSB that you will turn away from discussing Jagged Little Pill just cos someone likes your curves??

I'm offended. I didn't think you were that shallow

tremors wrote:
    Jumbalaya?

Are you that fickle HSB that you will turn away from discussing Jagged Little Pill just cos someone likes your curves??

I'm offended. I didn't think you were that shallow
    Don't be offended, believe me, I'm NOT shallow...

I'll have to post it in the music forum though... ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    tremors wrote:

Hey tremors, you said here that you were going to start it... :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    tremors wrote:

I did not say that!! And even if I did, I think you should start it, being both female and good with words, just like Alanis

tremors wrote:
    tremors wrote:

I did not say that!! And even if I did, I think you should start it, being both female and good with words, just like Alanis
    Check out the music thread ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    kewl, did you post all the lyrics to 'Ironic'? This should be good - it's a comedy number all to itself. Only :oops: thing is that this has probably already been done to death on the net, like '10 million times!'

tremors wrote:
    kewl, did you post all the lyrics to 'Ironic'? This should be good - it's a comedy number all to itself. Only :oops: thing is that this has probably already been done to death on the net, like '10 million times!'
    Yes indeedy, I sure did!! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

significance

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad