10/22/2010

13»

Comments

• MDMMDM Posts: 64
    JasonE wrote:
    Why wait till October? We can do one then as well. Let's plan a party for the board in say a month? Do we really need a reason? NYC is about all I can do for now but there has to be a lot of people on this board who can get together for a few casual beverages to celebrate the summer. Who's in? Mike, Stone, Eddie, Jeff, Matt and Boom... if you're reading this, you guys are more than welcome.

Sounds like a great idea! I am always up for a drink on a summer evening!

Regardless of the timing or significance, I'd be more than happy to help organize as Columbus get-together, or to help plan a NYC one as best I can from Columbus. I am kind of jonesing to visit NYC again! I don't know if this is good or bad to admit, but I've organized Columbus get-togethers for a couple of other message boards that I'm part of. :oops:

Edited because my reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking this morning.

Unfortunately I am going away for a few months and won't be back until the end of August, if not later... So I think I'll stick to October 22nd! But you guys can celebrate a party without me, of course, hahahaha! :lol:
  • MDM wrote:
    JasonE wrote:
    Why wait till October? We can do one then as well. Let's plan a party for the board in say a month? Do we really need a reason? NYC is about all I can do for now but there has to be a lot of people on this board who can get together for a few casual beverages to celebrate the summer. Who's in? Mike, Stone, Eddie, Jeff, Matt and Boom... if you're reading this, you guys are more than welcome.

Sounds like a great idea! I am always up for a drink on a summer evening!

Regardless of the timing or significance, I'd be more than happy to help organize as Columbus get-together, or to help plan a NYC one as best I can from Columbus. I am kind of jonesing to visit NYC again! I don't know if this is good or bad to admit, but I've organized Columbus get-togethers for a couple of other message boards that I'm part of. :oops:

Edited because my reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking this morning.

Unfortunately I am going away for a few months and won't be back until the end of August, if not later... So I think I'll stick to October 22nd! But you guys can celebrate a party without me, of course, hahahaha! :lol:

I am completely up for planning a get together. I live in NYC so let me know when you are up for something, and I'd love to help out with the Pearl Jam planning process. I'll be around pretty much all summer except for some travels for work. Let me know, this would be fun! PM me if you prefer! (Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Mike and Matt if you are reading this, your invited too!! ;D
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    MDM wrote:
    Oh woooow, I'd love to have a copy of that!!
    youngster wrote:
    I have a DVD of it. It's as good a quality as you can get. Considering it's from a VHS as DVD didn't exist in 1990. It's all there though, including the soundcheck of Evenflow.
    Send me a PM (that goes for anyone) if you're interested in learning more about the DVD.