Marriage

2»

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Wait, PP - she likes to give you dutch ovens? Jesus, man, put some pants on, sir. And with a belt.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    justam wrote:

Thats for sure...I never would have married my wife if I knew she loved giving dutch ovens

Kinda kills the moment ya know :(

Phantom Pain, what is a dutch oven?

while lying in bed with your significant other, fart and pull the blankets over their head and don't let them out :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    norm wrote:
    justam wrote:

Thats for sure...I never would have married my wife if I knew she loved giving dutch ovens

Kinda kills the moment ya know :(

Phantom Pain, what is a dutch oven?

while lying in bed with your significant other, fart and pull the blankets over their head and don't let them out :D

OMG! :shock:
    That's disgusting!!!! :x
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    justam wrote:
    You're all taking such a negative view! What about how it takes a long time to get to know someone? That could be GOOD too, maybe the person is better than you expected?! :? :D

lived w my wife for three years before getting married. 10 years married in March, up until Janurary of this year, we were both very happy, but people change, i've proved myself, time and again since 1997, put her through collage, supported her every desicion, i cook , i clean ,i do it all. Job got stressful this year, lots of layoffs, more so than usual, started drinking a bit more than i used, got depressed, she wanted out and asked me for a divorce the day before my 10 year anniversery, changed my ways since, were both working hard to communicate and try and fix our marriage, things are going good, having a really good night, but when i look at her now and know just how close we came it breaks my heart, don't know if that will ever heal. i wen't to hell and back for this women and the second i had to depend on her she was ready to dump me and move on, i just don't get it. one things for sure , she's got all power and knows it, when i had the power and made the money i was nothing but benevolent hoping to show her as per example, don't think any of that matters now.
    KO282453 wrote:
    justam wrote:
    You're all taking such a negative view! What about how it takes a long time to get to know someone? That could be GOOD too, maybe the person is better than you expected?! :? :D

lived w my wife for three years before getting married. 10 years married in March, up until Janurary of this year, we were both very happy, but people change, i've proved myself, time and again since 1997, put her through collage, supported her every desicion, i cook , i clean ,i do it all. Job got stressful this year, lots of layoffs, more so than usual, started drinking a bit more than i used, got depressed, she wanted out and asked me for a divorce the day before my 10 year anniversery, changed my ways since, were both working hard to communicate and try and fix our marriage, things are going good, having a really good night, but when i look at her now and know just how close we came it breaks my heart, don't know if that will ever heal. i wen't to hell and back for this women and the second i had to depend on her she was ready to dump me and move on, i just don't get it. one things for sure , she's got all power and knows it, when i had the power and made the money i was nothing but benevolent hoping to show her as per example, don't think any of that matters now.

Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that story.

I think you can tell a lot about people when you see how they react to difficult times. I'm sorry you saw that lack of empathy in her. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i do think she loves me, just a lot more selfish than i. maybe i'm a sucker , but i gotta be able to sleep at night one way or the other. gotta do what you think is right, smart or stupid, anyway thanks for listening, it helps just get it out.
    KO282453 wrote:
    i do think she loves me, just a lot more selfish than i. maybe i'm a sucker , but i gotta be able to sleep at night one way or the other. gotta do what you think is right, smart or stupid, anyway thanks for listening, it helps just get it out.

I hope you can talk to her about how you feel at some point because it might make you feel better.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&