Options

Pearl Jam Collection

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d144/scottiepj/

Here are a few of my things as well!! :-)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,887
    arq wrote:

My wife went to a copyshop with the album and made a poster sized 80 x 80 cm. We have a wonderful frame shop around the corner and he made us this special wooden frame for the ITW poster! As you can see on the picture the poster is a little bit wavy now. I have to go to the frame shop again, maybe its not fixed well in the frame...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292

nice FREAKING poster collection man!!!
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:

Alright, now i'm really jealous!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    My wife has the same passion, so its easy to have a special PJ room! ;)

I can't complain: Mine does not care if I play PJ in the car a lot, and in our den/family room (in our new house we just bought in February) I have 7-8 framed PJ prints/posters up on the walls. The hutch I may get at some point, with the caveat being that it has to go in my jam room. That would be cool, but it might make the jam room kinda tight....it's the perfect size room right now.

We'll see. Well done on your end!
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:

Thanks!! I ran aout of $$....I have about 100 framed and another 100 just waiting...Will be a long wait unless I decide to liquidate! :-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: aweeeeeeeeeesome!!!

where you framed them??? can you tell me the specs, that's how I want to frame my posters... thanks!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Thanks!! I ran aout of $$....I have about 100 framed and another 100 just waiting...Will be a long wait unless I decide to liquidate! :-)

Awesome! I only collect posters of shows I have been to (and even there I am not a completist), and I think I have about 25 or so I still need to frame at this point. It gets expensive, and I don't have the wall space anyway (well, 'allowable' wall space that is ;) )
  • Options

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: aweeeeeeeeeesome!!!

where you framed them??? can you tell me the specs, that's how I want to frame my posters... thanks!

You know...I am the odd ball here....People will crucify you if you do what I did. What you see in the pics were all just plain black frames with a nice uv glass. I chose to do them all the same and not matte cause I wanted it to be about the poster....I also had this batch dry mounted(tried framing myself and had a prob with rippling, so I said FUCK IT and had them done)...They are mine, wtf do I care. That said, most will tell you not to do that. Cost me about $100 a pc when all was said and done. I got a bulk discount from a local guy here in town. He is now out of busniess.LOL So not sure what Ill do for the rest, but given that I am going through a divorece and blah blah blah, it is not a priority at the present time!
    But if and when I do get back to it..I will do a simple black frame like these...:-)

• Options
    BinFrog wrote:

Awesome! I only collect posters of shows I have been to (and even there I am not a completist), and I think I have about 25 or so I still need to frame at this point. It gets expensive, and I don't have the wall space anyway (well, 'allowable' wall space that is ;) )

I hear you ...The building you see in the pics is the SOLE reason we bought our house. It houses my collection and that is it. No way this would all fit in the house!!! LOL

• Options
    After I mow the lawn I will be taking pictures of various items tonight...good times.
  • Options
    I'm really glad I don't collect PJ CD's........ :lol:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,775
    awesome collections!

do any of you fine gentleman have an extra 7'' light years single to get rid of? :geek:
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    what show is the poster with the turntable and bottle from?

enjoyed going through this thread while listening to PJ RADIO
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options

• Options
    Gremmie03 wrote:
    what show is the poster with the turntable and bottle from?

enjoyed going through this thread while listening to PJ RADIO

that poster is from the 2003 Cincinnati show that was cancelled due to flood waters.

cool, glad you enjoyed.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,952
    to the OP...get yourself over to http://www.pjcollector.com

Scottie, - cool to see the PJ outhouse again....i hope one day that gets finished

Chrisilein - great collection BTW and love the PJC sticker on display

One day i will photograph my collection and quickly get carted off to a padded cell. Its ridiculous.

My wife is also tolerant, we have 30 posters framed aroud the house - and she has no interest in PJ at all......a guitar, a drum, countless displays etc....and strangely i get away with this behaviour....
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

Scottie, - cool to see the PJ outhouse again....i hope one day that gets finished

One day i will photograph my collection and quickly get carted off to a padded cell. Its ridiculous.

My wife is also tolerant, we have 30 posters framed aroud the house - and she has no interest in PJ at all......a guitar, a drum, countless displays etc....and strangely i get away with this behaviour....

Thanks Paul! I've got them from Vic! ;)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

cool, me too mate
  • Options
    theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    im now going to sit in the corner and cry...my collection seem so crap now...and i tohught i was doing so well.

i hate you all.. ;)
  • Options
    im now going to sit in the corner and cry...my collection seem so crap now...and i tohught i was doing so well.

i hate you all.. ;)

he mumbles as he staggers over to ebay
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

I hope so too my friend. Not looking good these days if you want the truth. Unless I can someway figure out a way to keep the house, it may have all been for not. I havent given up just yet, but it is a long shot at best! And PLEASE, when you get around to it, I would love to see your collection...I am sure I will be jealous as hell and it will put most of us to shame! ;-)!

• Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    After I mow the lawn I will be taking pictures of various items tonight...good times.

Me = slacker

Epic failure on my part.

I did however mow the lawn, do some garden trimming, and put together the weed whacker I bought over the weekend and, yes, whacked some weeds.

Plus I went for a walk and also picked up some beer for the new fridge in our almost completed bar. So I guess the night was not a complete loss.
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    BinFrog wrote:

Me = slacker

Epic failure on my part.

I did however mow the lawn, do some garden trimming, and put together the weed whacker I bought over the weekend and, yes, whacked some weeds.

Plus I went for a walk and also picked up some beer for the new fridge in our almost completed bar. So I guess the night was not a complete loss.

It seems you had a wonderful time! :)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

cool, me too mate

I know! :)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    When you printed the jewel case artwork for the 2005 and 2006 shows, what kind of paper and printer did you use? I've been wanting to do this for sometime now and I've been worried that if i use crappy inkjet printer and normal paper it will look terrible.
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22, Los Angeles 5/21/24
  • Options
    When you printed the jewel case artwork for the 2005 and 2006 shows, what kind of paper and printer did you use? I've been wanting to do this for sometime now and I've been worried that if i use crappy inkjet printer and normal paper it will look terrible.

I use this for all my jewel case inserts:

http://www.neato.com/catalog/Jewel-Case,17.htm