Just a Moment.......Please

2»

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    norm wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    :lol: and remember to type slower for me too :D

s o r r y. . . i s t h i s b e t t e r ?
    ah yes :lol:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:
    from this

eddieveddertn006.jpg

to this

pete_burns_spinning_you_right_round.jpg

pretty cool mix your neighbor's got going there! :P :lol:

When did Eddie get the eye patch?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    norm wrote:
    from this

eddieveddertn006.jpg

to this

pete_burns_spinning_you_right_round.jpg

pretty cool mix your neighbor's got going there! :P :lol:

When did Eddie get the eye patch?

And I think he needs a haircut.
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    pandora wrote:
    Saturday evening JB and I headed up to the pool red wine in hand.
    We were already prepared for the neighbors obnoxious party tunes, another big blow out in his mansion on the lake.
    This time instead of having a battle of the tunes contest with our stereo blasting back we had an Ipod with the little portable speakers hoping to drown out just enough.
    The neighbor thinks himself a DJ with the microphone and all. He's havin' fun, whatever.
    So all is good.
    JB's select tunes, a little smoke, wine, fireflies, doggies being extra cute, a little hide and seek with the chew bones. Fun. Lucy decides to lay on the diving board to have her chew bone, that's cute. She takes up the whole board, where's the camera when you need it?
    Then......
    I look down at the Ipod :? and say 'Hey turn it down, that's Pearl Jam!'
    Sure enough, Just Breathe is playing at the neighbors.
    Pearl Jam made it to the party! Pearl Jam is in the neighborhood! on the block! OMG! :o
    It was a moment for sure. Nothin I ever expected.
    We listen and comment, 'wonder if Eddie would be pleased hmmmm?'
    So we enjoy, it ends and my husband and I pause, look at each other wondering what's the next tune up, should we just listen to his stuff?
    On comes
    "You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down
    You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down"
    Alrighty then....
    Well that was more than a good laugh as we added don't think Eddie would be pleased, not pleased at all!
    That was our moment :D just a moment

That's me

listening the ' bump and wobble from my car tyre doing the 20 minute hoon down the road. :D ( but I'll wait till I get home for my wine and smoke.
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    pandora wrote:
    Saturday evening JB and I headed up to the pool red wine in hand.
    We were already prepared for the neighbors obnoxious party tunes, another big blow out in his mansion on the lake.
    This time instead of having a battle of the tunes contest with our stereo blasting back we had an Ipod with the little portable speakers hoping to drown out just enough.
    The neighbor thinks himself a DJ with the microphone and all. He's havin' fun, whatever.
    So all is good.
    JB's select tunes, a little smoke, wine, fireflies, doggies being extra cute, a little hide and seek with the chew bones. Fun. Lucy decides to lay on the diving board to have her chew bone, that's cute. She takes up the whole board, where's the camera when you need it?
    Then......
    I look down at the Ipod :? and say 'Hey turn it down, that's Pearl Jam!'
    Sure enough, Just Breathe is playing at the neighbors.
    Pearl Jam made it to the party! Pearl Jam is in the neighborhood! on the block! OMG! :o
    It was a moment for sure. Nothin I ever expected.
    We listen and comment, 'wonder if Eddie would be pleased hmmmm?'
    So we enjoy, it ends and my husband and I pause, look at each other wondering what's the next tune up, should we just listen to his stuff?
    On comes
    "You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down
    You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down"
    Alrighty then....
    Well that was more than a good laugh as we added don't think Eddie would be pleased, not pleased at all!
    That was our moment :D just a moment

Love that it's the little things that bring us big joy sometimes in life. Thanks for sharing!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."