anyone watch WEEDS?

Comments

• Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    I'm actually enjoying this show a little more this season than the past couple. It gets pretty ridiculous at times, but you just have to say that she is full fledged criminal and will do whatever it takes.

Are there only two episodes left in the series or just this season? Seems like this show should end soon.
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
  • im finished season 6..and next the 6th..i love it :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,563
    im finished season 6..and next the 6th..i love it :)

what? have you watched the most recent season to it's conclusion?

is it safe to discuss it without spoiling it for you? because the ending was rather bizarre and sets up for a really weird season next year...
    www.myspace.com
  • I thought the latest season started off pretty, strong, than I'm not sure what happened. Still like the show a lot.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
    I thought the latest season started off pretty, strong, than I'm not sure what happened. Still like the show a lot.

opposite for me. the first episode was interesting to see them get out of mexico...then they just wandered aimlessly for most of the season. thought it get better with the last couple episodes.
    www.myspace.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    new episode of Season 7 at 27th June :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    The plot for season 7 sounds pretty crazy.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
    The plot for season 7 sounds pretty crazy.

she's in prison right?

commendable how the show has adapted so much each season. interested to see how they pull this one off.
    www.myspace.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412

:thumbup: this should be an interesting season......can't wait!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • he still standshe still stands Posts: 2,835
    I'm on board and will probably watch every episode... but I wish they had never left Agrestic, Doug was still the city councilman, and they were focused on the production and distribution within the community. The first two seasons were epic! Since then it's watchable and sometimes entertaining...
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
    I'm on board and will probably watch every episode... but I wish they had never left Agrestic, Doug was still the city councilman, and they were focused on the production and distribution within the community. The first two seasons were epic! Since then it's watchable and sometimes entertaining...

agreed.
    www.myspace.com
    new episode today :)
    new episode today :)

nice! maybe they'll just return to Agrestic now that there's no reason to run!?! (Doug gets his job back at the city council, Andy and Doug go back to being 'heads, a small operation is started, etc)

one can hope :D
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • I'm going to watch it on the DVR when I get home! Can't wait!
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• Watched the first episode. It was descent. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

maybe I'm like cynical Stan... because I dislike everything I see on TV now.

Weeds, Californication, Its Always Sunny, The Office...

these are my favorite shows and now they just seem so... shitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pvEeQDIUA
    watched 1st episode..lets see where it goes...she is so hot as always :)
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    The new episode was decent, hopefully it's a good season. Is this supposed to be the last season?
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • The new episode was decent, hopefully it's a good season. Is this supposed to be the last season?

I heard that a long long time ago. But I also heard that they would put some closure on Celia's character last season which instead they just got rid of her without saying a thing. Which is odd considering the season before that when she appeared to be the next "Nancy".

so much for the big lesbian scene.

just watched the episode. maybe it was the bottle of merlot, but i enjoyed it.
    www.myspace.com
    this is getting better :D nice episode..
    nancy botwin is a horrible human being.
    www.myspace.com
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    at this point, yes

the season opener proved its time to call it quits

Nancy is no longer the likable character she once was... jumping right back into crime after getting out of jail is STUPID... think of your fucking kids... get a real fucking job

still hot though :twisted:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    maybe I'm like cynical Stan... because I dislike everything I see on TV now.

Weeds, Californication, Its Always Sunny, The Office...

these are my favorite shows and now they just seem so... shitty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pvEeQDIUA
    all those shows are/were favorites of mine too and i must agree... characters with as many flaws as nancy, hank, the gang, and michael are bound to get old/irritating after awhile because they fail to grow with their mistakes and changing environment... its just the same shtick week after week

i wish writers would use the off season to actually write something new... changing scenery and adding new love interests is BORING

at this point, yes

the season opener proved its time to call it quits

Nancy is no longer the likable character she once was... jumping right back into crime after getting out of jail is STUPID... think of your fucking kids... get a real fucking job

still hot though :twisted:

yeah...and the crime she is in is basically arms dealing. wtf?

esteban is dead. she's not in harms way anymore. just fucking try to be a normal person for once in your life.....guess that would make for a pretty boring show though. :lol:

doug's storyline looks ike it could be funny though.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i've watched weeds grow before
    i learned something
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    thats the good part of the show :lol: