• i_lov_iti_lov_it Posts: 4,007
    i_lov_it wrote:
    I would hire Her!... :P
    ill hire her,,... :D
    you are late :mrgreen:

Hahaha... :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    from gawker.com

Debrahlee Lorenzana—the banker who says Citibank fired her for being too hot—made a documentary (infomercial?) about getting a second boob job at age 26. "I want to look like a Playboy playmate," she says. Her goal: marrying rich.

She wants "huge double-D. Very perky. Big Breasts. I want to look like a Playboy playmate" to help her on her "determined manhunt."

there's a video there of her talking about her surgery...sounds like she was fired for having rocks for brains
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    norm wrote:
    from gawker.com

Debrahlee Lorenzana—the banker who says Citibank fired her for being too hot—made a documentary (infomercial?) about getting a second boob job at age 26. "I want to look like a Playboy playmate," she says. Her goal: marrying rich.

She wants "huge double-D. Very perky. Big Breasts. I want to look like a Playboy playmate" to help her on her "determined manhunt."

there's a video there of her talking about her surgery...sounds like she was fired for having rocks for brains

good work norm. that video was...odd to say the least. it was an infomercial that they tried to make out to be like a reality show or something? it reminded me of that stupid show my fiance used to watch...dr 90210 or something
    www.myspace.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    well now my company, another finanicial instition like citi, has implemented a new dress code policy. we've been able to wear jeans every day since i've been here.....but business casual is starting on monday. the timing is curious.

thanks hot citi chick! :evil: :evil:
    www.myspace.com
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    well now my company, another finanicial instition like citi, has implemented a new dress code policy. we've been able to wear jeans every day since i've been here.....but business casual is starting on monday. the timing is curious.

thanks hot citi chick! :evil: :evil:

Why don't you just submit a rebuttal and say that the rule should only apply to people with unattractive tits and ass? :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2