HOT CHICK FIRED FOR BEING...TOO HOT

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Nicely done... you made up some phony (or just self-centered) reason for getting fired, got your name/photos all over the internet, and will parlay that into a modeling career.

oh, and yes... you are hot...

BUH-ZINGA!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfL4-C8OCys

what is this? cannot access at work...
    www.myspace.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I wonder if I can get fired for being a slightly overweight middle-aged woman. :think:
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Claireack wrote:
    I wonder if I can get fired for being a slightly overweight middle-aged woman. :think:

well, you can make less $$$ than your thinner counterparts, or so i have read. :?

and i'm sorry, this story is such BS. so this woman is the ONLY hot woman who has ever worked there, thus why she is fired? :roll: spare me. i walk around my group of over 100 in an even larger firm, there are quite a few women who would constitute as *hot*...so i don't imagine a big firm such as hers and she is the only one who is so good-looking. self-inflating ego perhaps? seems more likely.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

bazinga video from big bang theory
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    She is beautiful, and its not her 'fault'. Why don't they fire the people who are paying attention to her instead of the work they should be doing?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008

bazinga video from big bang theory

huh?!? :wtf: :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    Can I conter-sue because I can't work now...

Or should I sue Norm :think:

at least that is never going to happen to you...getting sack for being to good looking :P
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Claireack wrote:

well, you can make less $$$ than your thinner counterparts, or so i have read. :?

and i'm sorry, this story is such BS. so this woman is the ONLY hot woman who has ever worked there, thus why she is fired? :roll: spare me. i walk around my group of over 100 in an even larger firm, there are quite a few women who would constitute as *hot*...so i don't imagine a big firm such as hers and she is the only one who is so good-looking. self-inflating ego perhaps? seems more likely.
    So when am I getting a tour of your office? :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Claireack wrote:

seriously! here i was right there and no invite up to check out the talent :( :P
    Claireack wrote:

you gonna tell me you don't have some hot women in yours?
    cmon. granted, my firm is HUGE....but as i said, right within my group, we've got a few real lookers, and then sure a lot of simply very pretty/attractive girls...and then of course...average.....and onwards. the men should be as good looking as most of the women. :D

and hell, you've met ME...good start, no? ;):lol::mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

edited June 2010

cmon. granted, my firm is HUGE....but as i said, right within my group, we've got a few real lookers, and then sure a lot of simply very pretty/attractive girls...and then of course...average.....and onwards. the men should be as good looking as most of the women. :D

Quite so :mrgreen:
    But I met Mr. Dream and he can take me downtown like Chinatown :?
    I did peek a little when he wasn't looking ;) :shh:
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif

huh?!? :wtf: :mrgreen:
    the big bang theory,the tv series..Bazinga is an expression one of the characters use,when he make fun of others.
    Kat use it once when she locked a thread.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    u have any of this type of woman to the big office there ;) ?

hahahahahahahahahaha!

let's face it, every office has eye-candy.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

hahahahahahahahahaha!

lets really face it...95% of midtown is HOT
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

hahahahahahahahahaha!

SO TRUE!!!
    Nothing like a leisurely stroll down 5th or Mad at lunchtime :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif

i have to agree with that...in my endless quest to figure out where i was going, i noticed a tremendous amount of very beautiful women...that help lessen the frustration over trying to figure out where the fuck i was :P :lol::mrgreen:
    edited June 2010

well, i'd not go THAT far...perhaps i am a bit more picky. ;)
    but most definitely, there are a LOT of beautiful women out there...and a choice few beautiful men :)...so you bet, odds are quite a few are in mid-town amongst other spots. thus, as hot as this chick is, she did not get fired for it.

norm wrote:

i have to agree with that...in my endless quest to figure out where i was going, i noticed a tremendous amount of very beautiful women...that help lessen the frustration over trying to figure out where the fuck i was :P :lol::mrgreen:

or, perhaps you were so *distracted*...you got lost?
    cause & effect?
    perhaps.
    ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

hahahahahahahahahaha!

SO TRUE!!!

so much better than downtown...aka gum chewing staten island females :lol:

don't get me wrong downtown is happening also .. considering i just broke my neck 10x walking to the bank but midtown is def. top of the charts
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    getting back to the girl in question:

real or fake? :think:
    edited June 2010

SO TRUE!!!

don't get me wrong downtown is happening also .. considering i just broke my neck 10x walking to the bank but midtown is def. top of the charts

well i do work in mid-town. ;)
    :lol:

seriously...shoulda made the trek to bryant park then for lunch with me and norm!
    your loss.
    :mrgreen:

norm wrote:

ha!
    the all important question eh?
    i only gave a cursory glance at pics, but given she seems to have the booty....odds are good all her assets may well be 100% natural. she IS a beautiful woman, no doubt.
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

norm wrote:

the best thing to do is stand on a street corner and observe the beauty that is NYC :mrgreen:
    SO TRUE!!!

well i do work in mid-town. ;)
    :lol:

seriously...shoulda made the trek to bryant park then for lunch with me and norm!
    your loss.

spent many an hour in bryant park when i worked in times square 8-)
    norm wrote:

cmon she is spanish norm....real as can be :lol:
    norm wrote:

Yeah this isn't LA where the chances of real are about as often as it snows :? :lol::mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:

Yeah this isn't LA where the chances of real are about as often as it snows :? :lol::mrgreen:

this is true...sad, but true :( :lol:
    norm wrote:

mida mida normie poppy
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited June 2010
    When your company revenue drops 87% in the first quarter and your employees tweets are "jerking off to this hot bitch at work again", somebody has to get fired. Who's it gonna be? The guy with a hard on, flop sweat, and pre-cum on his hands? He's not coming in my office. It had to be the girl.

I can't imagine the collective sadness in that office as she cleaned out her desk. I hope as she walked out the door, she pulled her tittie out, licked the nipple and then laughed as 5 guys heads exploded.
    Awesome. And 'flop sweat' is a phrase we need to use more around here IMO...
    Post edited by DeLukin on
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    There are too many hot women to fire where I work.
    SO TRUE!!!

who the hell actually goes to a bank in 2010?!? :wtf:
    www.myspace.com