Options

am I the only one in the US waiting for Philly CDS?

2»

Comments

• Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    demetrios wrote:
    A couple of Canadians have received theirs from what I saw in another thread, but none in my Province (Ontario). Not gonna worry for another week or two though.

mr_canada posted here http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=134190 , already received their Philly Box Set in Ontario Wednesday! Still nothing yet here in Nova Scotia. Friend in Montreal already got hers.

Thanks for that update. helpful for those in Canada that are still waiting. If they don't get them next week Wed. they should start questioning to 10c/Kufala.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,007
    WashMyLove wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    A couple of Canadians have received theirs from what I saw in another thread, but none in my Province (Ontario). Not gonna worry for another week or two though.

mr_canada posted here http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 4&t=134190 , already received their Philly Box Set in Ontario Wednesday! Still nothing yet here in Nova Scotia. Friend in Montreal already got hers.

Thanks for that update. helpful for those in Canada that are still waiting. If they don't get them next week Wed. they should start questioning to 10c/Kufala.

I'm surprised all in the USA who have purchased the day it came out, those order's haven't already made it's destinations. Should of been delivered by now. Being that the last weekend was Memorial Day, and the other week it was Victoria Day, things should be moving faster now after the holiday's. One thing that's great is that USA get's mail delivered Saturday's. Here in Canada (not sure if all of Canada) but we don't get mail delivered on Saturdays. Hopefully a box set arrives tomorrow. Got a long weekend of driving to do. Would love some Philly in the car stereo!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I saw that, but I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or serious. He's the only one in Ontario then.
    Hey D, when you check your UPS tracking, do you have anything after it being picked up on May 26th or 27th?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,007
    demetrios wrote:

mr_canada posted here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=134190 , already received their Philly Box Set in Ontario Wednesday! Still nothing yet here in Nova Scotia. Friend in Montreal already got hers.

I saw that, but I wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic or serious. He's the only one in Ontario then.
    Hey D, when you check your UPS tracking, do you have anything after it being picked up on May 26th or 27th?

Nope! Nothing has changed since then. It's like our Philly Box Set's are in customs and haven't been scanned in yet into the system! :|
  • Options
    ***Update***
    Got an email from Kufala:

they want me to "email receipt from 10 club when you placed the order I can get it sent out to you. There were several orders that appear to not have been loaded into our system. We are working on sorting it out now and should have them posted shortly. Regardless if you can get me proof of purchase and your address I can send out a Philly set to you."

KUFALA LLC

I send the info they are requesting this morning. Hopefully that works :?
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    awesome!!!

no record of the order...

i have emailed 10 club because we have no record of an order for the
    philly set from you. They will forward me order confirmation and we
    will ship it out once we can verify the order.

Brady Lahr
    KUFALA LLC

I'm starting to get a little bit angry... :evil:
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Yup that's the same email I got. I wonder if it's a 10C system glitch on their goods section. I just hope we get our complete Philly CDs set. I see there's threads stating there are disc missing or dupes. If we get screwed again, it's more time we have to wait to hear the entire shows. :(
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    still waiting for mine... emails back and forth... "No tracking as it was processed manually" ah???? ... let's wait and see... hopefully they work and they are complete!!! losing my patience here!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif