who's got the best sence of humor in the forum?

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    RYEzupSF always gets me laughing for sure
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't know who has the best but I know who has the worst at times.

Hi Kat! Hi Sea!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:lol:

Hopefully they realize I was kidding with them. :lol: :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My vote goes to DS for sure...gotta admit the toothbrush incident was inspiring!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Jeff Ament.. Guy is hilarious!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My vote goes to DS for sure...gotta admit the toothbrush incident was inspiring!
    The bagel one this past week was hilarious, as well.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Mamasan23 wrote:

For the record she never did use the tainted toothbrush. It was replaced out of guilt. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    you guys are giving DS an inflated ego...almost as big as Cav's :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    The bagel one this past week was hilarious, as well.

You should hit that other forum for the upcoming week. I have a feeling it's going to be so stupid over there. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:

See that's the difference between me and him. He thinks he's VGL but I know I'm VGL. 8-)
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

See that's the difference between me and him. He thinks he's VGL but I know I'm VGL. 8-)

I was typing my reply when the site went down..

Not only am I VGL.. I am the president..

These are big shoes to step in DS.. Not sure you can handle it just yet... But I see you have potential :)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I was typing my reply when the site went down..

Not only am I VGL.. I am the president..

These are big shoes to step in DS.. Not sure you can handle it just yet... But I see you have potential :)

Since I'm so VGL I actually made the site go down when you were typing. That's how VGL I am. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Since I'm so VGL I actually made the site go down when you were typing. That's how VGL I am. :lol:

Keep trying.. VGL is both inside and out.. I saw some banned camp shit that was just ugly.. funny as fuck, but ugly :lol:

and if you are so VGL, where is your cape and pink booty shorts? :lol:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Keep trying.. VGL is both inside and out.. I saw some banned camp shit that was just ugly.. funny as fuck, but ugly :lol:

Damn. I don't have those. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

See..
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

See..

Cav-you should just let DS borrow your booty shorts...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

I would.. as long as he doesn't mind his penis touching where my penis once was.. and as long as he washes them and honors the pink booty short code of conduct.
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I would.. as long as he doesn't mind his penis touching where my penis once was.. and as long as he washes them and honors the pink booty short code of conduct.

I doubt he would mind... :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I doubt he would mind... :lol:
    He may have to stuff.. there has been some stretching 8-)
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I appreciate the offer but I'm sorry to inform you that I would stretch the shorts out in the private area on you and then they would be too baggy there for you. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I appreciate the offer but I'm sorry to inform you that I would stretch the shorts out in the private area on you and then they would be too baggy there for you. :lol:
    Beat ya to it ^^^^^
    Caveeze wrote:
    Beat ya to it ^^^^^

Yeah I saw that. :lol: At least I would know what side was which though by your skidmarks.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Beat ya to it ^^^^^

Yeah I saw that. :lol: At least I would know what side was which though by your skidmarks.

Life gets VERY exciting when you look as good as I do in pink booty shorts.. occasionally you shit your pants a bit.. I find no shame in this 8-):lol:
    :lol:
    I love that you guys had a full debate about who would stretch out pink booty shorts more... :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I love that you guys had a full debate about who would stretch out pink booty shorts more... :lol:

8-) He knows I'm the winner.
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Next tailgate we will have a "short off" to decide.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

leeze and mamasan need to compare notes
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

i want no part of this :nono:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

i want no part of this :nono:

:lol::lol: We'll need to form a judges panel.
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: We'll need to form a judges panel.

*raises hand* oh oh, pick me, pick me!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."