So?? How was your weekend???

2»

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    mine started off pretty shitty, but then turned out great. i had to work Fri, Sat & Sun & so did my wife. but we both had Monday off (which is rare these days) & we had an absolute blast. we went to the lake, went swimming, went & had some friends over for a bbq last night. today, i'm thinking about going to play golf with a good friend of mine & plan on spending the rest of the day in my new music room writing/mixing & recording.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

sweet i leave for miami next tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!! holla :mrgreen:

i'll be recovering from hubby's birthday celebration monday next tuesday...;)
    so you're going to go from NY hot weather to even hotter miami weather? better you than me...:lol:
    ENJOY!
    :mrgreen:

you know me and my disgustingly hot weather :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    my friend puked on my arm saturday PM from drinking too much. is that a sign of a good weekend? ;)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    rival. wrote:
    my friend puked on my arm saturday PM from drinking too much. is that a sign of a good weekend? ;)

No. :P
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    rival. wrote:
    yes.
    and a true sign of a wonderful friendship.
    puke on...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    chadwick wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    yes.
    and a true sign of a wonderful friendship.
    puke on...

hehe.

i was pretty hammered too. the only difference was i was able to handle my double tequilla shot!

and it was a chick. so i couldnt get mad!
  • edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    hectic. Opened a new business at the shore! (Sea Isle City) Things went well, but after all the preparation I am SO TIRED!!! But, we listen to Pearl Jam all day, so it's all good! :D
    Sea Isle City???

What ya sellin???

I opened an old fashioned candy store with handmade chocolates. I have another shop in South Jersey (6 years now) - but this is my first venture at the shore! Do you vacation there?
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    hectic. Opened a new business at the shore! (Sea Isle City) Things went well, but after all the preparation I am SO TIRED!!! But, we listen to Pearl Jam all day, so it's all good! :D
    Sea Isle City???

What ya sellin???

I opened an old fashioned candy store with handmade chocolates. I have another shop in South Jersey (6 years now) - but this is my first venture at the shore! Do you vacation there?

Is there fudge?????
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Sea Isle City???

What ya sellin???

Would you be able to send free samples to Ten club members?