Sack Tapping

2»

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    btw, ball tapping is for fags.
    if you really wanna be a badass you play axe wars barbarian style.
    ball stroking is for pussies.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    chadwick wrote:
    We did this too... I guess not as severe, no one ever lost a nut. You know what they say, "it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle..."

...or something like that.

In high school there were some guys more eager to play "PP tag" than others, so you learned to be aware when they were around... and to get in a shot if you could.
    pp tag?
    what's the pp stand for?

a little kids slang term for penis...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    People better cut this out if they're interested in contributing to populating the next generation, or is this a way to take certain DNA out of the gene pool?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    WOW kids are dumb...

Just the other day I heard a story on the news about it becoming popular for teens to pour vodka on their eyeballs.

WTF??

huh? :?
    JaneNY wrote:
    People better cut this out if they're interested in contributing to populating the next generation, or is this a way to take certain DNA out of the gene pool?

thinning the heard :thumbup:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

Just the other day I heard a story on the news about it becoming popular for teens to pour vodka on their eyeballs.

WTF??

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2010/05/the_vodka_eyeball_post.html
    chadwick wrote:
    We did this too... I guess not as severe, no one ever lost a nut. You know what they say, "it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle..."

...or something like that.

In high school there were some guys more eager to play "PP tag" than others, so you learned to be aware when they were around... and to get in a shot if you could.
    pp tag?
    what's the pp stand for?

a little kids slang term for penis...
    i don't know... i always said pecker, roger, herman, or johnson.
    pp???
    probably not..

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    norm wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/midnight_sun/blog/2010/05/the_vodka_eyeball_post.html

waste of vodka i say

what hell happened to standing in a circle and passing the bottle around until empty while listening to ironman? or was this just a ritual among my friends? :think: :P
    norm wrote:

waste of vodka i say

what hell happened to standing in a circle and passing the bottle around until empty while listening to ironman? or was this just a ritual among my friends? :think: :P

We can try that the next time we are in NYC
    JaneNY wrote:
    a guy i knew born in 1957 said they used to do this in school.
    he said mostly it was the athletes, football players and such.
    also he contributes the nut kicking he received as a kid to being unable to make babies as an adult.

smart fuckers these guys...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Scotland invented this.
    norm wrote:
    waste of vodka i say

norm, i am positive you and your friends were & still are fantastic.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

"Vodka eyeballing sounds great, but it's a slippery slope. Next, you'll be scotch nostriling, tequila nippling and, before you know it, Jager tainting." - Stephen Colbert

:mrgreen:
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

"Vodka eyeballing sounds great, but it's a slippery slope. Next, you'll be scotch nostriling, tequila nippling and, before you know it, Jager tainting." - Stephen Colbert

Well, at least the last one has the right color scheme ;)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    norm wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

Well, at least the last one has the right color scheme ;)

Nothing funnier than "taint" jokes...
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i wouldn't call it a game. but my buddy got me good once ohhh back in 05. then every couple weeks there would be payback. lots of falling over near puking all over downtown...we got efficient. whip action hands like a singapore lasher
    then after years of fear we decided we're almost 30. so we can stop
    jones wrote:
    i wouldn't call it a game. but my buddy got me good once ohhh back in 05. then every couple weeks there would be payback. lots of falling over near puking all over downtown...we got efficient. whip action hands like a singapore lasher
    then after years of fear we decided we're almost 30. so we can stop

Wow, that's a much more painful version of the "slap bet"

himym-slapsgiving.jpg
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    :?

i wouldnt tap a sack
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    davidtrios wrote:

i wouldnt tap a sack

DIRTY!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

i wouldnt tap a sack

DIRTY!

a box, yes, a sack, negative
  • This reminds me of a "joke" when I was a teenager. A kid would ask you if you've ever been to Bangkok and when you said no, you got hit in the nuts and they'd say "now you have." Get it? Bang kok? Hilarious.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self