Sack Tapping

Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Bullying has apparently risen to a new level of atrocity nowadays in what’s referred to in schoolyards all over the nation as “sack tapping.”  Suffice it to say that the “sack” referred to here is not a paper bag Mom packs a lunch in.

A boy from Minnesota underwent emergency surgery to remove his testicle after being the victim of this terribly painful “game.”   While changing classes in Crosby, MN, another boy attacked him and punched him in the testicle.  Hours later, he woke his mother up at 1:00 am; he was in excruciating pain by that time.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Dr. Scott Wheeler, a urologist, operated on the boy, removing his testicle.  According to Fox News, Dr. Wheeler stated that the practice has gotten out of control; he told reporters that he performs 3-4 surgeries a year due to sack tapping.

Although demonstrations of  this kind of potential testicular homicide are wildly popular on YouTube, we’ll save you the trouble of looking it up:  it’s played by randomly “tapping” a boy with one’s knuckles and a flick of the wrist, and is apparently fairly popular among athletes across the nation. (urbandictionary.com).

Apparently, there are variations on the theme of this horrific game, including “competitions” called “sack tap circles.”

Dr. Wheeler urges parents to warn their kids about sack tapping, because it has “lost its humor."

This has been going on for as long as I remember. I'm guessing dr.Phil is gonna have a prime time show on sack tapping?
I'll be back
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    This is a game where if you're going to dish it out, be damn ready to get it back.

About a month ago I experienced what was probably the worst sack tap I've ever had thanks to my girlfriend's brother. Fucker, I'll get him back.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Victims of sack tapping

02cb75c7.jpg

521cca12.jpg
    I'll be back
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    if some cock sucker ever smacked me in the balls
    i swear to god i would knock the poor fucker smooth out.
    broken jaws anyone?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    This was NEVER anything we did when i was a kid. This has got to be the most NUMSKULL thing to do to one another as a game.
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,961
    No one ever got kicked in the balls as a kid?

And, two, sack tapping, ball kicking contests, radar - whatever you want to call it - it's pretty simple, someone hits you in the balls they only deserve to get it back. This vicious cycle repeats till a truce is made. Duh.

And, two, sack tapping, ball kicking contests, radar - whatever you want to call it - it's pretty simple, someone hits you in the balls they only deserve to get it back. This vicious cycle repeats till a truce is made. Duh.
    sure i got kicked/hit in the balls but it was never on purpose.
    i'd have never participated in this stupid shit.
    kill a mother fucker for hurting my jewels? yes, i would destroy them.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

Worst ever was a girl in the school yard in grade school kicked me dead center. They were blue afterwards. Literally, blue.

Like I said - this horrific game goes on till one person raises the white flag. Got into a horrible ball kicking fight in a bar one night a few years ago where it left us both under the bar writhing in pain.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    chadwick wrote:

Worst ever was a girl in the school yard in grade school kicked me dead center. They were blue afterwards. Literally, blue.

Like I said - this horrific game goes on till one person raises the white flag. Got into a horrible ball kicking fight in a bar one night a few years ago where it left us both under the bar writhing in pain.
    :o :shock:
    yet another reason I'm glad I don't drink anymore!! Thanks Jearlpam!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it's evolution baby! ... :lol:
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,152
    chadwick wrote:

Gosh that sounds like fun! :roll:
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
    Hawkshore wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Gosh that sounds like fun! :roll:

No one said it was. Just something that came about after 4 hours of drinking heavily. Mornings are for regrets - especially the one following this evening.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you know how i know you are gay? you like to tap sacks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    That's a stupid game and this is coming from a guy that used to play rock tag.
    81 wrote:

You know how I know you're gay? Your dick tastes like shit.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

You know how I know you're gay? Your dick tastes like shit.

you know how i know you're gay? you like the stinky tasting dick
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    that's the goofiest fuckin piece of worthlessness i've ever heard of.
    you two clowns must be quite fucked in the head.
    congratulation.

btw, no offense.
    or should i kick ya in the scrotum? :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    that's the goofiest fuckin piece of worthlessness i've ever heard of.
    you two clowns must be quite fucked in the head.
    congratulation.

btw, no offense.
    or should i kick ya in the scrotum? :mrgreen:

Fucked in the head indeed.
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Got into a horrible ball kicking fight in a bar one night a few years ago where it left us both under the bar writhing in pain.

I mean I've been pretty fucking drunk in my time, but willingly getting into a game of being kicked in the nuts?!
    Got into a horrible ball kicking fight in a bar one night a few years ago where it left us both under the bar writhing in pain.

I mean I've been pretty fucking drunk in my time, but willingly getting into a game of being kicked in the nuts?!
    exactly.
    and i'm a frickin dumbass.
    weird deal this nut kicking...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

Wasn't really willingly. It all started because one New Year's Day at a bar while my buddy was waiting for the bathroom, it was crowded, and I was forced to walk past in front of him. We stared at each other for a little bit, then I went up to his ear as if I was going to say something in his ear. I then proceeded to knee him straight in the balls as he lay on the floor in pain and I scurry away laughing. So, as he was well deserving of revenge, he held back a couple months and then at our drink-up at our sponsoring bar after our rugby match, out of of no where he rightfully kicked my right in the balls. And it spiraled out of control from there.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    WOW kids are dumb...

Just the other day I heard a story on the news about it becoming popular for teens to pour vodka on their eyeballs.

WTF??
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    WOW kids are dumb...

Just the other day I heard a story on the news about it becoming popular for teens to pour vodka on their eyeballs.

WTF??

:wtf:

I'm only 21 but when I was in the midst of my teens years, it was popular to listen to some good tunes and pass a joint... :?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

:wtf:

I'm only 21 but when I was in the midst of my teens years, it was popular to listen to some good tunes and pass a joint... :?

yeah, i seem to recall that.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

I heard about this eyeball shot bullshit too. I agree. Kids are fucking stupid.

You and I are the same age, and I'm sure we did some stupid shit that had our parents thinking WTF?

But "sack tapping" and eyeball shots ??? These fucks make us look like fucking Einstein !!
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I would be willing to bet that Hammerdonkey has tapped a few sacks.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    We did this too... I guess not as severe, no one ever lost a nut. You know what they say, "it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle..."

...or something like that.

In high school there were some guys more eager to play "PP tag" than others, so you learned to be aware when they were around... and to get in a shot if you could.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    the wolf wrote:
    WOW kids are dumb...

WTF??

I heard about this eyeball shot bullshit too. I agree. Kids are fucking stupid.

You and I are the same age, and I'm sure we did some stupid shit that had our parents thinking WTF?

But "sack tapping" and eyeball shots ??? These fucks make us look like fucking Einstein !!

I actually didn't do anything dumb as a teen. That's my take on things, let me ask my parents and I'll get back to ya.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    As with Chadwick, anyone who assumes I want to play sack tapping will soon find themselves playing dodge the .44 hollow point.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    We did this too... I guess not as severe, no one ever lost a nut. You know what they say, "it's all fun and games until someone loses a testicle..."

...or something like that.

In high school there were some guys more eager to play "PP tag" than others, so you learned to be aware when they were around... and to get in a shot if you could.
    pp tag?
    what's the pp stand for?

again... i can't stress it enough. if someone nails you in the nuts thinking it's all fun and games,
    they should receive a solid ass beating.
    and i'm talkin blood, broken ribs, a broken nose, or a busted jaw bone.
    puncture a fucking lung for christ sakes.
    that will learn a dumb asshole in a hurry.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce