So I went camping this weekend.....

2»

Comments

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,472
    I went camping this weekend, too. What did I learn? - SPF 8 is pretty much worthless. My neck, my back, my neck and my back!
    hehehehehe

I hear ya.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    norm wrote:
    so what was the weather like?

:P

:mrgreen:

Exactly why when I go camping, I go to the Marriott.

8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    so what was the weather like?

:P

8-)

They charge for internet access, it might as well be camping...
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

8-)

:lol:

when i go away...i go away!
    no internet for me. :)

i used to love camping. strap on the back-pack, hike for a few hours up a mountain, be totally out in the wilderness....no campsites....no people...no nutthin'. hubby and i used to do such back in our younger years. nowadays, yea...the marriot in town sounds awesome. 8-) even without internet access. ;) give me great restaurants and a fluffy bed.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• 8181 Posts: 58,276

what's up with that bs? i stayed at one and they wanted $10 per day. i called the front desk to complain. they said they would give it free for one day but charge for the rest. i told forget that and that i've stayed at hotels all over the place and i've never been charged for the interent. and if they wanted to charge, i would just go down to the business center or louge and use it for free. they finally game me the super secret log on info.

user name guest
    pw guest

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

what's up with that bs? i stayed at one and they wanted $10 per day. i called the front desk to complain. they said they would give it free for one day but charge for the rest. i told forget that and that i've stayed at hotels all over the place and i've never been charged for the interent. and if they wanted to charge, i would just go down to the business center or louge and use it for free. they finally game me the super secret log on info.

user name guest
    pw guest

lol...that is super secret. Even the cheapest of hotels are offering free wireless internet now. Marriott is out of their mind thinking they can still charge for it like its 2002. pffttt...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i've stayed in hotels from east coast, to west coast, north and south and that was the only hotel that tried to pull that crap. the only other annoying hotel issue is the non free local calls in vegas.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg