MAN FUCK CORRIN TUCKER!!!!!

2»

Comments

• naknak Posts: 76
    HOW has this thread not been locked yet? Mods must be taking a 3 day weekend!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    Yeah well she thinks you suck too! What an offensive waste of forum space. Moron!

dont call him a moron you fucking bully

My final word on this subject: I'm not going to condone calling someone a moron but it was early and this thread really annoyed me. If you want to defend someone who was texting while driving because he didn't like someones voice then go ahead but I don't think there'd be much defence if he'd crashed his car into someone because of it. Again I apologise if anyone finds the moron comment offensive but there's a bigger issue than that within this thread. Peace. :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,033
    You think the Boston show was bad.. Check out the Nashville show.. We get Steve Earle to come out.. and that bitch is catterwalling so loudly that you can't even hear him.. I think he just gave up and stood there... And I can name many bands with women who rock.. Ani DiFranco can kick major ass.. Over The Rhine kick out the Jam from time to time, Heart are amazing.. The Breeders, Hole, Hail Storm.. Sorry.. SK sucked.. Only worse opening act I ever saw for Pearl Jam would have to be Murder City Devils back in 1998...
  • Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Well...That's just like your opinion man.
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    guypjfreak wrote:
    opps no a fence old son ;)

I'm not personally offended. But, really, calling someone ugly is just rude. :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    She's not great at certain songs live, but I think she sounds awesome on Golden State and the Sleater-Kinney albums.

The maturity level on this board is top notch. :roll:

Are there really Pearl Jam fans this ignorant to start such a fucktard thread?
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Just heard fortunate son from Boston 03...... motherfucker she sucks..... so bad in fact, I posted this while driving... sorry oprah.
    Now this is how you insult someone on the internet. Bravo.

It took me a couple of years before I could listen to music again after hearing that track. But the good news is that you will overcome.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    It's shameful that someone thinks they can post rude comments about the band's friends and it's ok.
    It's NOT ok. See the Posting Guidelines at the top of the page to preserve posting privileges and do not do this again.

Again, when delivering criticism, it's important HOW something is said. Bring your manners when visiting here, thank you.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
This discussion has been closed.