MSG 2 Sec 56 Row A

2»

Comments

• hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    samjam wrote:
    MSG I section 204 row D- two college guys sitting right next to me, to the left, passed out in between The Black Keys & PJ
    My whole section was like WTF?!? NOT COOL! This was 10C seating as well!
    Two girls behind me wrote 'I FELL ASLEEP' on their arms though- very funny.
    Then these d-bags go onto not really pay attention for the whole show- they were texting like crazy!

Just why???

No way!? You mean to tell me that people in the 10 Club seats can be assholes too??"
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    No she was passed out DRUNK. The people with her were trashed to, spilling beer on everyone around us. Annoying everyone around us. Being sick is one thing, getting shit faced till you pass out is totally unrelated.

thats funny cuz earlier in the thread it was about taking seats away from real fans. now they were annoying everyone around you. make up your mind. you sound psychotic.

Dude, seriouslly, read my post again. There was 1 girl passed out. Her friend was annoying us by spilling beer. The usher came over to check on the passed out girl, her (annoying) friend lectured the usher about how she's a therapist and blah blah blah during a song. I'm begining to think you were one of the Jonas bros sitting next to us. So let me clarify this for you space cowboy. Yes, I was pissed that seats went to waste on people like her. Yes I was pissed cuz her friend was being annoying to everyone around us. You sound like an asshole who doesn't get it. Keep orbiting up there space cowboy. Dnt ever comeback down. Either you were one of the Jonas bros next to us or that dumb chick was your wife or gf. I can't believe you'd actually chime in basically speaking on there behalf. Well, I'm speaking on behalf of everybody who didn't get in cuz seats were taken by people like her and from what I've been reading from you, people like you to. People that don't care other REAL fans couldn't get in. You want to get into a pissing match with me, piss away space cowboy...
    First off.. space cowboy? :lol:
    Second.. it's already been said here, but what's your point? Should we start a lynch mob to get "the passed out girl", or "that dumb chick" next to you? It's clear this is just a rant from your perspective, but I'm not really sure what anyone could respond with here to satisfy you.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    badbrains wrote:

Wow, slow down there buddy. I've been to EVERY MSG show pj ever played. I lived in north jersey for the last 15 years. I finally moved back to so-cal last summer and I STILL made my way back east for 4 shows. Shit, with the 4 Philly shows in oct, that makes 8 shows in less then a year. K ow who you're talking to before you speak. Matter of fact MSG2 was my 60th live pj show. So maybe when U go to a few more pj shows you'll finally get what this family's all about. You just made me laugh. Or was it the kush I smoked? You getting enough oxygen up there in space bro? You want me to ask NASA to send you more? What a joke..... :roll:

Hahaha. You are a jackass :lol:
  • benjs wrote:
    Second.. it's already been said here, but what's your point? Should we start a lynch mob to get "the passed out girl", or "that dumb chick" next to you? It's clear this is just a rant from your perspective, but I'm not really sure what anyone could respond with here to satisfy you.

he thinks because i take xanax and smoke kush that i'm an idiot or a burnout, which is soooooooo far off the mark.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    I was on the floor 20 rows back dead center. There was this retard in front of me that sat the whole time and played fucking soduko on her iphone from song 4 until the end.

Her retard boyfriend/date did not even say a word about it. If that was my girl I would have broke up with her on the spot or even called security to have her removed.

Seriously WTF....

Why waste a ticket if you could care less...

So lets just say he wanted to bring his girlfriend, who was unfamiliar with pearl jam music, to the show. She gets there and after the first 3 songs, decides it's not her cup of tea. Rather than stand and not enjoy the music, she decides to sit and not enjoy the music. Or maybe his friend backed out last minute and rather than go alone, he took his girlfriend.

A. That makes her a "retard"?

B. You would break up with a girl for sitting during a Pearl Jam concert? And you call the girl who sat down a retard???

You seriously need to step back and evaluate your priorities in life if a girl sitting down bothered you that much.
    benjs wrote:

he thinks because i take xanax and smoke kush that i'm an idiot or a burnout, which is soooooooo far off the mark.
    :lol:
    As a stoner/engineering student, I can relate.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjs wrote:
    benjs wrote:

:lol:
    As a stoner/engineering student, I can relate.

and i'd love to know who told him EXACTLY what substance i took and strain of weed i was smoking at the garden shows. i also drank a few beers for full disclosure's sake. he was waaaaaaaaaaaay too specific about that. people just love to talk.
    badbrains wrote:
    Looks like I'm not the only one that needs thereapy ey space orbitor??? Seems to me a lot of people are pissed that a lot of there pj family didn't get in cuz the seats were being used as beds.....honestly bro, I dnt think U get it. Cuz if you did, you'd be fuming just like the rest of us. When one of us doesn't get in, it effects all of us cuz we're a family. Sorry nobody adopted you into it. But it's is NEVER to late to join.....
    Just before you continue to embarrass yourself.. "A Satellite Forever Orbiting" is part of a line from Eddie Vedder's song, Guaranteed. And if you can call him Space Cowboy, interpolated by his user name, maybe we should just call you Dumbass for the time being, based on your user name - badbrains. You've been throwing punches at people for seemingly no real reason, besides that these people disagree with you, or something you said, and I can't comprehend why you would keep this going for so long, when you have so little to gain.

EV
  • benjs wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Looks like I'm not the only one that needs thereapy ey space orbitor??? Seems to me a lot of people are pissed that a lot of there pj family didn't get in cuz the seats were being used as beds.....honestly bro, I dnt think U get it. Cuz if you did, you'd be fuming just like the rest of us. When one of us doesn't get in, it effects all of us cuz we're a family. Sorry nobody adopted you into it. But it's is NEVER to late to join.....
    Just before you continue to embarrass yourself.. "A Satellite Forever Orbiting" is part of a line from Eddie Vedder's song, Guaranteed. And if you can call him Space Cowboy, interpolated by his user name, maybe we should just call you Dumbass for the time being, based on your user name - badbrains. You've been throwing punches at people for seemingly no real reason, besides that these people disagree with you, or something you said, and I can't comprehend why you would keep this going for so long, when you have so little to gain.

thanks, bro, but it appears to be a bit more personal with regard to me. he must know someone i know, otherwise he wouldn't know the details he laid out. if not, it's a great guess/coincidence.
    benjs wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

thanks, bro, but it appears to be a bit more personal with regard to me. he must know someone i know, otherwise he wouldn't know the details he laid out. if not, it's a great guess/coincidence.
    No worries.. I'll keep my nose out then. Just didn't like the seemingly random anger aimed in someone's direction is all.. that's not what this place is about!

EV
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Man and thought I was a stoner! U guys take the cake. I was reefering to me as the one who smokes kush and takes Xanax! But thanks guys for the laugh. Ya I'm a jackass, you're totally right hopeUchoke, but what does it make you??? I know for a fact that there's a few people on here who happen to think you're a jackass but hey we're all wrong here.
    Man all this from making a "personal" statement. Wow. Wow. Wow. That's 3 wows. If you guys didn't like what i ranted about, why attack me or my thread. All I was saying is that 5 seats around us went to waste and when will people ever "get it." Ahhhh the space orbiting being a song, I know that. Ok so a better name for space cowboy, hmmm, how about U tell me what you'd like me to call you, mr.? :roll: you guys are unbeliveable.

YOU'D be pissed if YOU fucken stood in line ALL FUCKEN DAY and didn't get in! I was making a fucking statement about how some seats went to waste. Fuck me! Jesus Christ! I'll make sure to DOUBLE or even TRIPLE my Xanax dose for you! Fuck..... :roll:
  • badbrains wrote:
    Man and thought I was a stoner! U guys take the cake. I was reefering to me as the one who smokes kush and takes Xanax! But thanks guys for the laugh. Ya I'm a jackass, you're totally right hopeUchoke, but what does it make you??? I know for a fact that there's a few people on here who happen to think you're a jackass but hey we're all wrong here.
    Man all this from making a "personal" statement. Wow. Wow. Wow. That's 3 wows. If you guys didn't like what i ranted about, why attack me or my thread. All I was saying is that 5 seats around us went to waste and when will people ever "get it." Ahhhh the space orbiting being a song, I know that. Ok so a better name for space cowboy, hmmm, how about U tell me what you'd like me to call you, mr.? :roll: you guys are unbeliveable.

YOU'D be pissed if YOU fucken stood in line ALL FUCKEN DAY and didn't get in! I was making a fucking statement about how some seats went to waste. Fuck me! Jesus Christ! I'll make sure to DOUBLE or even TRIPLE my Xanax dose for you! Fuck..... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

that's 3 LOLs.
    edited May 2010
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I dnt "give a rats ass" about who u are. I dnt know, dnt care to know "who r u". But I will talk all I want, here, there, wherever I want. Just like it's all good for u to do the same.
    Post edited by badbrains on
    edited May 2010
    Hey Benji madden, my username refers to a killer punk band. Just in case u didn't know. The "end" of me in this thread.....
    Post edited by badbrains on
    badbrains wrote:
    Hey Ben madden, my username refers to a killer punk band. Just in case u didn't know.
    Yep, I know.. a friend showed me Bad Brains several years ago. I was just giving you a nickname based on your user name just as you did to the 'cowboy'. For the record.. J is my middle initial, and S is my last initial.

EV
  • Let's put a bike lock on this one. Ya know, just for a fun change...

u-bar-lock-bike-accessories-465x352.jpg