MSG 2 Sec 56 Row A

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited May 2010 in The Porch
To the fucken waste of trash girl behind me who slept during the whole ENTIRE PJ set cuz she was DRUNK, I give to U the BIG middle finger!!! And to the 2 Jonas Bros couple next to me who sat DOWN most of the show, I say to you go catch Moldy Cyrus next time!!! There's fucken DIE-HARDS who DIDNT get in!!! I mean, what's the point??? Drink till you sleep through the greatest LIVE band in the world??? WTF??? What am I missing here??? I just dnt get it.......... :evil:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WM31482WM31482 Posts: 563
    yeah forget not understanding the behavior, i don't get how she got those tickets?
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    The usher comes over to her to check and see if she's ok, and her dumb ass friend starts telling him,"dnt worry, I'm a Therapist!" I looked at my gf and said they BOTH need therapy!!! Fucken pisses me off, I saw the line for fans dying for tix. Dying for just 1 and she's sleeping, Jonas bros sitting there like they're in a therapy session!!! Lame asses!!! Stay away next time, PLEASE!!!
    like jonas brothers in a therapy session? LOL

seriously though, that's the part i don't get... you know those tickets were hard to get

how did she end up with them and not care?
  • Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    This thread reminds me of my friend who bought a neil young ticket for 500 euros. In Paris 2007 i think it was. The dude slept like a baby beside me through the entire set. 2nd row dead center, 4 meters in front of neil himself. Chrome Dreams II tour.

We were both wasted that night, I remember piercing his ear with a hair pin. One of those fear and loathing las vegas nights. But when the show came along, I was as sharp as ever. There is something happening to me when I enter the theater or an arena before I show. My head clears and I become focused. It is some sort of concert mode that kicks in no matter how much I have been drinking.

The show was brilliant, one of the better ones I have ever witnessed. Certainly the best Neil show I have seen.
    I will swallow poison
    WM31482 wrote:

seriously though, that's the part i don't get... you know those tickets were hard to get

Dude, I was lucky enough to have a friend who's a VIP rangers season tix holder who made an important call to MSG management for me. Thanks again manny, I owe u big time!!! Who knows, maybe her friends eddies therapist??? Hahaha, either way the tix shouldve went to a fan, period!!!
    On a different story, the first time I ever saw pj was in 94 bridge school. I went with my uncle tim and a bunch of friends. My one buddy Brian thought he could hang and drink with uncle tim, boy he was dead wrong! We barely walk Brian in, emt tells Brian he's to fucked up and needs to go to the sober area of shoreline. Brian finally sobers up during neils set. Neil walks off stage and I remember like it was yesterday, Brian turns to me and says,"man I can't wait to see pearl jam!!!" I nearly shit my shorts from laughing after seeing the look oN his face when I said,"dude, they already played!" I'm sorry to all the drinkers but, I just dnt get it. I mean I smoke kush but that takes me to a completely different musical level, but alcohol, I just dnt get the getting shit faced level. But hey, to each is his/her own......
    badbrains wrote:
    WM31482 wrote:

Dude, I was lucky enough to have a friend who's a VIP rangers season tix holder who made an important call to MSG management for me. Thanks again manny, I owe u big time!!! Who knows, maybe her friends eddies therapist??? Hahaha, either way the tix shouldve went to a fan, period!!!

well yeah i had to have mine called in too, but my point is that we both made the effort...
    why did she bother doing that too if she wasn't going to watch??
    that's the part i don't understand?
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    badbrains wrote:
    To the fucken waste of trash girl behind me who slept during the whole ENTIRE PJ set cuz she was DRUNK, I give to U the BIG middle finger!!! And to the 2 Jonas Bros couple next to me who sat DOWN most of the show, I say to you go catch Moldy Cyrus next time!!! There's fucken DIE-HARDS who DIDNT get in!!! I mean, what's the point??? Drink till you sleep through the greatest LIVE band in the world??? WTF??? What am I missing here??? I just dnt get it.......... :evil:

dam i was row 4 laughing at her all night
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • badbrains wrote:

I don't get it either. It certainly doesn't seem fair to fans who really wanted to be there to miss out to someone who was passed out.

I wish I had a quiet, passed out chick next to me. Instead, on night one, I was next to guys who chatted the entire night and in front of me was a couple who made out and talked through the entire show. The couple was pretty drunk and were funny at times, but it was very distracting.
  • why do you care how others behave at a show if they arent doing anything that prevents you from enjoying the show? so what...she slept during the show. how does that directly affect you and why are you so angry about it? i think you're the one that needs therapy, buddy.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
    why do you care how others behave at a show if they arent doing anything that prevents you from enjoying the show? so what...she slept during the show. how does that directly affect you and why are you so angry about it? i think you're the one that needs therapy, buddy.

Oh so now it's me who needs therapy cuz I got pissed at some chick that passed out and took a seat away from one of my pearl jam brothers/sisters? Really?? Sorry dude, I guess seeing that line outside MSG with all the REAL fans waiting, watching the clock, it's 4:00, it's got to stop, etc..., dying to get in, got to me. I'll make sure to tell my shrink to double up my dose of Xanax....But hey, it's ok, you know we both seen better days...to all who stood in that line and didn't get in, I am truly sorry that 5 seats around us couldve been used better. Neil was in that sec and he saw what I'm talking about. And to you mr satellite orbiting in la la land, thanks for telling me I need more therapy...... :roll:
  • edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    badbrains wrote:

i was 58 row h, didn't see you :(

my friends got that section on will call and there were definitely some lame asses sitting there - corp/friends/family.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    MSG I section 204 row D- two college guys sitting right next to me, to the left, passed out in between The Black Keys & PJ
    My whole section was like WTF?!? NOT COOL! This was 10C seating as well!
    Two girls behind me wrote 'I FELL ASLEEP' on their arms though- very funny.
    Then these d-bags go onto not really pay attention for the whole show- they were texting like crazy!

Just why???
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 475
    I was in 55, row C, and a girl in the row in front of me passed out during Got Some I think and might still be there when LBJ announces he is coming to the Knicks !!!

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • DreamOfAngelsDreamOfAngels Posts: 829
    Just curious.. were you expecting to get anything out of this post other than air your thoughts? I really, really try to look at things and ask the question 1)if i don't like it, can I change it? 2) if not, remove myself from the situation or learn to live with it.

Unless we can convince a venue to start performing breathalyzer tests, drug tests, or as some would prefer "how-big-of-a-fan-are-you" test before we can enter a show... we can't change this one. Therefore.. we are left to either remove ourselves from the situation (i.e. don't go to the show if it really makes you so deeply angry), or learn to live with the reality of the craziness.

We can't control the drunk people showing up to a concert. I do wish people could act respectfully.. but then again, there are LOTS of disrespectful acts everyday... even from sober people... Wish I could change all of them.. but I can't. It's not worth my energy to vent the frustration. I can't believe I've actually spent the energy typing this... it's really not worth it.
  • badbrains wrote:
    why do you care how others behave at a show if they arent doing anything that prevents you from enjoying the show? so what...she slept during the show. how does that directly affect you and why are you so angry about it? i think you're the one that needs therapy, buddy.

Oh so now it's me who needs therapy cuz I got pissed at some chick that passed out and took a seat away from one of my pearl jam brothers/sisters? Really?? Sorry dude, I guess seeing that line outside MSG with all the REAL fans waiting, watching the clock, it's 4:00, it's got to stop, etc..., dying to get in, got to me. I'll make sure to tell my shrink to double up my dose of Xanax....But hey, it's ok, you know we both seen better days...to all who stood in that line and didn't get in, I am truly sorry that 5 seats around us couldve been used better. Neil was in that sec and he saw what I'm talking about. And to you mr satellite orbiting in la la land, thanks for telling me I need more therapy...... :roll:

i think you're taking this stuff way too seriously...breathe. it was just a fucking concert.
    Ya, you're right it was just a concert.... :roll: Sorry I offended you with my post. Sorry I felt bad for my fellow pearl jam family members trying for hrs for tix and couldn't get in. But hey, you're right msg2 was "JUST" a concert. Well, off to my therapist. I'll try your just breathe method next time... :roll:

edit- so sorry, I got it wrong. It was "just" a "fucking" concert....
  • badbrains wrote:
    Ya, you're right it was just a concert.... :roll: Sorry I offended you with my post. Sorry I felt bad for my fellow pearl jam family members trying for hrs for tix and couldn't get in. But hey, you're right msg2 was "JUST" a concert. Well, off to my therapist. I'll try your just breathe method next time... :roll:

edit- so sorry, I got it wrong. It was "just" a "fucking" concert....

welcome to the real world. not everyone can get into sold out shows. and not everyone that gets tickets are fans of the band. shocking, right? there are much more important things going on in my life and in the world for me to get worked up about than any of the dozens of jerks i saw at the garden shows.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    badbrains wrote:

i was 58 row h, didn't see you :(

my friends got that section on will call and there were definitely some lame asses sitting there - corp/friends/family.

its amazing how many people are next to each other and don't even know :shock:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • woundedorganwoundedorgan Posts: 607
    I was on the floor 20 rows back dead center. There was this retard in front of me that sat the whole time and played fucking soduko on her iphone from song 4 until the end.

Her retard boyfriend/date did not even say a word about it. If that was my girl I would have broke up with her on the spot or even called security to have her removed.

Seriously WTF....

Why waste a ticket if you could care less...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
    Looks like I'm not the only one that needs thereapy ey space orbitor??? Seems to me a lot of people are pissed that a lot of there pj family didn't get in cuz the seats were being used as beds.....honestly bro, I dnt think U get it. Cuz if you did, you'd be fuming just like the rest of us. When one of us doesn't get in, it effects all of us cuz we're a family. Sorry nobody adopted you into it. But it's is NEVER to late to join.....
  • rolenrockrolenrock Posts: 312
    samjam wrote:
    MSG I section 204 row D- two college guys sitting right next to me, to the left, passed out in between The Black Keys & PJ
    My whole section was like WTF?!? NOT COOL! This was 10C seating as well!
    Two girls behind me wrote 'I FELL ASLEEP' on their arms though- very funny.
    Then these d-bags go onto not really pay attention for the whole show- they were texting like crazy!

Just why???

Hey Sam! My buddy and I were behind you guys. That was hilarious... we got the security dudes to check on them... classic
    2009: Philly Night 2
    2010: MSG Night 1 and Night 2
    2011: Eddie Vedder Solo in Philly, PJ20 Alpine Valley Day 1 and Day 2.
    2012: Berlin Night 1(7/4)
    2013: Wrigley Field, Philly 1 and 2
  • badbrains wrote:
    Looks like I'm not the only one that needs thereapy ey space orbitor??? Seems to me a lot of people are pissed that a lot of there pj family didn't get in cuz the seats were being used as beds.....honestly bro, I dnt think U get it. Cuz if you did, you'd be fuming just like the rest of us. When one of us doesn't get in, it effects all of us cuz we're a family. Sorry nobody adopted you into it. But it's is NEVER to late to join.....

when you see and hear the same shit year after year, you grow accustomed to it. maybe you'll calm down in a few years when you go to a few more msg shows. i live in new york and there is a huge cancellation line for all sold out shows at the garden. and guess what...not everyone gets in.
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    I sat during almost all of Philly 4 because I was sick with the flu. I even left after Smile and went to sleep in the car because I couldn't take it anymore. But while I sat during the show, I totally thought to myself that some fanclub loser was probably watching me and might post about how they saw someone sitting at the show. It's possible that this sleeping girl at MSG was sick as well.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    badbrains wrote:

when you see and hear the same shit year after year, you grow accustomed to it. maybe you'll calm down in a few years when you go to a few more msg shows. i live in new york and there is a huge cancellation line for all sold out shows at the garden. and guess what...not everyone gets in.

Wow, slow down there buddy. I've been to EVERY MSG show pj ever played. I lived in north jersey for the last 15 years. I finally moved back to so-cal last summer and I STILL made my way back east for 4 shows. Shit, with the 4 Philly shows in oct, that makes 8 shows in less then a year. K ow who you're talking to before you speak. Matter of fact MSG2 was my 60th live pj show. So maybe when U go to a few more pj shows you'll finally get what this family's all about. You just made me laugh. Or was it the kush I smoked? You getting enough oxygen up there in space bro? You want me to ask NASA to send you more? What a joke..... :roll:
  • badbrains wrote:
    Wow, slow down there buddy. I've been to EVERY MSG show pj ever played. I lived in north jersey for the last 15 years. I finally moved back to so-cal last summer and I STILL made my way back east for 4 shows. Shit, with the 4 Philly shows in oct, that makes 8 shows in less then a year. K ow who you're talking to before you speak. Matter of fact MSG2 was my 60th live pj show. So maybe when U go to a few more pj shows you'll finally get what this family's all about. You just made me laugh. Or was it the kush I smoked? You getting enough oxygen up there in space bro? You want me to ask NASA to send you more? What a joke..... :roll:

ok...i give up. i'm the one thats delusional and over-reacting. i see that now. thank you.
    I sat during almost all of Philly 4 because I was sick with the flu. I even left after Smile and went to sleep in the car because I couldn't take it anymore. But while I sat during the show, I totally thought to myself that some fanclub loser was probably watching me and might post about how they saw someone sitting at the show. It's possible that this sleeping girl at MSG was sick as well.

No she was passed out DRUNK. The people with her were trashed to, spilling beer on everyone around us. Annoying everyone around us. Being sick is one thing, getting shit faced till you pass out is totally unrelated.
  • badbrains wrote:
    No she was passed out DRUNK. The people with her were trashed to, spilling beer on everyone around us. Annoying everyone around us. Being sick is one thing, getting shit faced till you pass out is totally unrelated.

thats funny cuz earlier in the thread it was about taking seats away from real fans. now they were annoying everyone around you. make up your mind. you sound psychotic.
    badbrains wrote:

thats funny cuz earlier in the thread it was about taking seats away from real fans. now they were annoying everyone around you. make up your mind. you sound psychotic.

Dude, seriouslly, read my post again. There was 1 girl passed out. Her friend was annoying us by spilling beer. The usher came over to check on the passed out girl, her (annoying) friend lectured the usher about how she's a therapist and blah blah blah during a song. I'm begining to think you were one of the Jonas bros sitting next to us. So let me clarify this for you space cowboy. Yes, I was pissed that seats went to waste on people like her. Yes I was pissed cuz her friend was being annoying to everyone around us. You sound like an asshole who doesn't get it. Keep orbiting up there space cowboy. Dnt ever comeback down. Either you were one of the Jonas bros next to us or that dumb chick was your wife or gf. I can't believe you'd actually chime in basically speaking on there behalf. Well, I'm speaking on behalf of everybody who didn't get in cuz seats were taken by people like her and from what I've been reading from you, people like you to. People that don't care other REAL fans couldn't get in. You want to get into a pissing match with me, piss away space cowboy...
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,843
    badbrains wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

Dude, seriouslly, read my post again. There was 1 girl passed out. Her friend was annoying us by spilling beer. The usher came over to check on the passed out girl, her (annoying) friend lectured the usher about how she's a therapist and blah blah blah during a song. I'm begining to think you were one of the Jonas bros sitting next to us. So let me clarify this for you space cowboy. Yes, I was pissed that seats went to waste on people like her. Yes I was pissed cuz her friend was being annoying to everyone around us. You sound like an asshole who doesn't get it. Keep orbiting up there space cowboy. Dnt ever comeback down. Either you were on of the Jonas bros next to us or that dumb chick I'd your wife or gf. I can't believe you'd actually chime in basically speaking on there behalf. Well, I'm speaking on behalf of everybody who didn't get in cuz seats were taken by people like her and from what I've been reading from you, people like you to. People that don't care other REAL fans couldn't get in. You want to get into a pissing match with me, piss away space cowboy...

You referred to him as "Space Cowboy" three times in this post. A little variety, please.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com