Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Eddie's Ukulele

edited December 2007 in The Porch
Does anyone know what type of Ukulele Eddie uses? A Concert, Baritone, Soprano, etc. I'm gonna buy one and I figured why not get the same kind since I'm gonna be learning some of his songs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    im curious as well..... ive also been looking into buying one... so bump for us!
  • let's start a band.
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Someone on here told me it was a tenor uke....Mostly I think he uses custom made ukes....but you can get them pretty cheap. Mine was $35...but I might pick up another in Hawaii next week...not sure. I can't play the one I have due to complete musical ineptitude...and it never stays in tune...

I also have a six-string uke called a Guitelele...That thing just makes me so mad! And I even managed to break a string...
    be philanthropic
  • gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,553
    whoa i was actually just going to ask this question! also, does anybody know where there is some uke tabs for pj??
  • http://www.earnestinstruments.com/tululele.html

It's called a Tululele. See the picture on the right hand side of the above link.
    10/96 Hartford, 9/98 Hartford, 7/03 Mansfield I, 9/04 Boston I, 5/06 Boston I (Best crowd to date)