UPDATE from Kufala - Philly Boots

Comments

• givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
    the mystrery gift is baseball cards of the band excellent source tells me so
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928

And a stick of gum, I hope.

:roll:
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Personally i have only praise for the way Kufala deal with thier business....

they are open and upfront about delays, we should commend that.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351

And a stick of gum, I hope.

:roll:

That would be awesome! :shock:
    Old school Opeechee buying hockey/baseball cards.
    Man, those were the day's!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,428
    pjhawks wrote:
    posted this in the phinally philly thread too - but this is ridiculous. after waiting 6 months with no word on what was going one we have now received 3 differnet ship dates since these went on sale. so very annoying. and before you rip into me just imagine if you purchased an item for another company and had to deal with 3 different ship dates in a 2-3 week period. i'm guessing you'd be annoyed. just because its PJ doesn't make this less annoying. i'm sorry but this is just lousy customer service.

quoting myself above here but have to say since I posted this yesterday Kufala has personally reached out to me and I have to say I am blown away that they have taken the time to address my concerns/issues. They've gone out their way to explain what has been going on with this process, far above what I deserve or probably even should know. I have to commend them for that. I did let them know how much I appreciate them contacting me but also wanted to post a note here as well just to let everyone here know that they did address my comments in a personal manner far exceeding what I would suspect from a posting on a message board. Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Kufala and the person who contacted me.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    posted this in the phinally philly thread too - but this is ridiculous. after waiting 6 months with no word on what was going one we have now received 3 differnet ship dates since these went on sale. so very annoying. and before you rip into me just imagine if you purchased an item for another company and had to deal with 3 different ship dates in a 2-3 week period. i'm guessing you'd be annoyed. just because its PJ doesn't make this less annoying. i'm sorry but this is just lousy customer service.

quoting myself above here but have to say since I posted this yesterday Kufala has personally reached out to me and I have to say I am blown away that they have taken the time to address my concerns/issues. They've gone out their way to explain what has been going on with this process, far above what I deserve or probably even should know. I have to commend them for that. I did let them know how much I appreciate them contacting me but also wanted to post a note here as well just to let everyone here know that they did address my comments in a personal manner far exceeding what I would suspect from a posting on a message board. Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Kufala and the person who contacted me.

nice of you for giving them credit. and it's cool that they reached out to you

now, can you share the reason for the delays/confusion?
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

Amazing. You hear this PJ camp?

I will say I'm glad St Lou is taking so long after readin the post in the other thread. Best sounding boot in years is great news.
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    got my shipping notice!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    pjhawks wrote:

That's very very cool of them. Even with the delay, it's nice they just kept in contact about the shipping. It wasn't their fault the band decided to take 7 months to decide what to do with them so you can't blame them for that. Meanwhile, there has been a thread with valid questions being bumped on here for the past few weeks with not a single peep or answer from the 10 Club. On that note, I think I will go bump it.
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PHILADELPHIA SPECTRUM BOX SET (Quantity: 1)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Fulfillment System seems like an apt euphemism for this

Thanks for the communication Kufala
  • Dipshit1982Dipshit1982 Posts: 109
    No shipment notice yet for me :(
  • Stypo420Stypo420 Posts: 519
    Got my shipping notice :mrgreen:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    i got id wrote:
    got my shipping notice!

I got mine too! And it looks like it's being shipped from California! So I'm guessing it'll be here in Canada within a week! :D
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Kufala's nothing but Tits!! (being Tits is a good/great thing btw!) Can't wait to see these in the mail box...been a loooooooong time coming. 8 months to be exact... ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143

me neither...and I ordered on May 5th :(
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    BM42909 wrote:

same here :D Waiting in Hawaii
  • ProgScapeProgScape Posts: 12
    I ordered mine on May 5th as well (7:07pm EST) and still no mention of it being shipped. :(
    - mike, progscape.com

Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009
  • ProgScape wrote:
    I ordered mine on May 5th as well (7:07pm EST) and still no mention of it being shipped. :(

Bad news for me then - I waited until the 9th to put my order in.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Ordered May 5th around 4:30 PM. Still no second email. Hopefully today.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    I just ordered St Louis/Columbus/Indy

I also ordered Philly May 5......me want it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    my stl and indy have shipped.... nothing yet for philly (ordered 5/5 7:30 cst)
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    adspj wrote:

EDIT: just received shipping confirmation for Philly! I hope all my boots arrive Saturday, otherwise it will be a long wait with the holiday monday :(
  • BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    BM42909 wrote:

...confirmed and can't wait.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    I've got to ask.. what in your right mind made you want to call yourself dipshit here :lol:
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    benjs wrote:
    I've got to ask.. what in your right mind made you want to call yourself dipshit here :lol:

:lol: good question
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Ian80Ian80 Posts: 136
    Got my confirmation email this morning. Should take about a week or so to make its way to Australia. Looking forward to hearing these finally!
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    adspj wrote:
    adspj wrote:

EDIT: just received shipping confirmation for Philly! I hope all my boots arrive Saturday, otherwise it will be a long wait with the holiday monday :(

QFT.

I'm thinking I don't get them until Tuesday... :? Oh well...what's a couple more days!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • 5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    My boxset is in transit and should arrive today :D:D:D
    This too shall pass.....
  • JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    "I want to go to there."
    Tickle my nausea