PJ History - Where does MSG 1 and 2 Rank?

2»

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Philly '05 needs to be on the list. To say that show doesn't rank close to MSG shows is just a biased opinion.
    says the man from philly

Talk about bout bias

Pot meet kettle
    BeerBaron wrote:
    There was a show at this little club in Chicago in 2007 that has to rank somewhere in the top 10. And Philly 4 wasn't even the best Philly show in '09 :D
    chicago HOB 05 was way better then chicago 07 vic theater. Chicago 07 is in the top 15. Def not better then DC 95 or orpium(sp) 94.

You can't make a show a top 10 just cause of a setlist. If you do that then beacon theater 08 or showbox 02 or easy street 05 or toledo 04 would make the top 10 lol.

While I enjoyed the Beacon show I don't see how the setlist can get it anywhere near the top 10 shows.
    That's the point I was making when I said you can't make a show a top 10 just cause of a setlist. So I threw out a few odd setlist to make a point to beer baron.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    The greatest thing I could think of is that some of the shows you all mention, I have been too. :D

Besides that every time I leave a Pearl Jam concert I leave impressed. There was a big gap for me seeing them from 2000 to 2005 since I was in the Army, but they seem to always be in great form when I see them. Right now I think that MSG 2 will rank as the greatest show ever....

at least until next time. :D
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II