Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,007
    Laddie wrote:
    Re: the dc 06 for $225. That price is much closer the show edition market price than the a/p edition, which is why I was wondering if it was s/n. I still guess not.

Saw it on Sunday; was signed

Any idea what # it was?
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Hopefully, I won't lose the Euro sub from my cart.

If it's in your cart, should be there. Tech should be able to change the $0.00 to $180 if it's still in your cart!

That's what I am hoping, Euro sub is in my cart but I didn't get any confirmation mail :?

You only get the confirmation mail after checking out and making the payment! There is no mail if the print is still in your cart!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Laddie wrote:
    Re: the dc 06 for $225. That price is much closer the show edition market price than the a/p edition, which is why I was wondering if it was s/n. I still guess not.

Any idea what # it was?

not exactly but i'd guess somewhere between #4 - #6
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    IS there a problem with Brad's site? I can't enter :?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Laddie wrote:

Any idea what # it was?

read somewhere that all numbers are low as thats all he hase left, someone scored a #4 poster i think EV Chi??
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    AO88059AO88059 Posts: 8
    read somewhere that all numbers are low as thats all he hase left, someone scored a #4 poster i think EV Chi??

I got a #4 EV west coast tour on Sunday. Everything I saw was pretty low numbered.
  • Options
    Yep, #4 EV Chicago!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    VeddermbVeddermb Posts: 381
    Now what? Had the NO and the Euro Sub in my cart before the crashand now I have to leave to catch a train in 15 minutes for my 1h 35 min commute - can't really leave my work computer on...damn, hope the system keeps it in my cart and we can compelte later...
  • Options
    Veddermb wrote:
    Now what? Had the NO and the Euro Sub in my cart before the crashand now I have to leave to catch a train in 15 minutes for my 1h 35 min commute - can't really leave my work computer on...damn, hope the system keeps it in my cart and we can compelte later...

It should keep it in your cart. I once had the Soundgarden poster in my cart for 2 weeks.
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    adspj wrote:
    Laddie wrote:

ooh what else did he have there?!?
    '04 Showbox, Bosotn Red, Boston Blue
    '05 NW School, Gorge, Mexico, Ottawa, Philly
    '06 Gorge(AP and PP), Europe, Spain/Portugal, LA, Portland, Toronto
    and on and on

as you can see, pretty much alll he has ever done was there
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    No sign of #7 for an update on proceedings?!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Veddermb wrote:

It should keep it in your cart. I once had the Soundgarden poster in my cart for 2 weeks.

Hope so...
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    lol...why's his site always such a nightmare? :lol:
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    JV130312 wrote:

because then it wouldnt be any fun!
  • Options
    JoeTzuJoeTzu Posts: 88
    I barely got out of there.

But hey, we're all still ALIVE!!! :D
    Tickle my nausea
  • Options
    Elzar wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

Hmmmm fun hmmmmm :lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Now i am wondering what to do...i already have the confirmation mail with the euro sub $ 0,- + N.O. + shipping! Even if artillery opens again it would make no sense to take another euro sub...(beyond that i think its sold out already)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    oh well, gotta go catch a train...let's hope the "in cart" theory works..good luck to the rest of you...
  • Options
    Veddermb wrote:
    oh well, gotta go catch a train...let's hope the "in cart" theory works..good luck to the rest of you...

I'm sure that you are on the safe side!!
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Irish Al wrote:
    Elzar wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

Hmmmm fun hmmmmm :lol:

Al..... facebk??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I feel really bad for BK - I'm just guessing but if that glitch caused the item to have limitless inventory this could be a real timewaster for him. :(

I hope its a small thing for his sake - since he hasn't posted yet though I'm assuming its a real mess.

BK - if you're out there I'm willing to help... :)
  • Options
    joeybucketsjoeybuckets Posts: 511
    drsluggo wrote:
    I feel really bad for BK - I'm just guessing but if that glitch caused the item to have limitless inventory this could be a real timewaster for him. :(

I hope its a small thing for his sake - since he hasn't posted yet though I'm assuming its a real mess.

BK - if you're out there I'm willing to help... :)

Brad is a good dude. I'm sure it will all sort out eventually..
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    6.22.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC
    9.02.12 Made In America Festival, Philly
    10.18.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
    10.19.13 Barclays Brooklyn,NY
  • Options

Al..... facebk??

I.m on where are you?
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    timctimc Posts: 664
    Sam boat all in my cart NO and SUB . I did send brad e mail whole site was up saying price for sub is zero dollars didnt want to check out and loose sub, i took a screen shot too! I am sure he can see who had whAt and the time it was in our carts
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    Interestingly enough, 2 New Orlens s/n posters just went up on ebay. This shit is comical!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    I'm confused, I go to artillerydesign.com and all I see is a green logo saying artillery.

Any ideas? I didn't sign up ahead of time, but even if I did I can't log in anywhere on this site.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    Interestingly enough, 2 New Orlens s/n posters just went up on ebay. This shit is comical!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised it took this long. It's been, what, an hour and 20 minutes since the sale started, an hour and 15 minutes since the site went down?
  • Options
    NickyNooch wrote:
    I'm confused, I go to artillerydesign.com and all I see is a green logo saying artillery.

Any ideas? I didn't sign up ahead of time, but even if I did I can't log in anywhere on this site.

That's what happens when the site is offline. It looks like it was taken down until they figure out the euro sub price issue.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,617
    NickyNooch wrote:

this is the issue right now. Nobody knows whats up
  • Options
    DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 325
    jeffer96 wrote:

I'm surprised it took this long. It's been, what, an hour and 20 minutes since the sale started, an hour and 15 minutes since the site went down?

I just looked. Hell, they could've been up the minute they got confirmation. haha. Funny shit! Some sucker will get them. I'll pass on those flipper chumps!