Options

ARTILLERY SALES

Comments

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Maybe it would have been better to wait and leave the euro set in my cart! Sh***!!! However, i have the order confirmation....

Confirmation for what?? Shipping??

No, confirmation for the euro set (price $ 0 unfortunately), the N.O. print plus shipping!
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    shep wrote:
    Does anyone know if Kenyon Hall is available???

I was looking for that one, I didn't come up...

And I checked out before the site locked.

me too, and Hawaii print...oh well
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,007
    Why in the hell would it be locked down after only 10 minutes? Shit there are other good non pj posters on there. Don't understand it...

Lock it down so he can fix the $0 euro sub. That way he doesn't have to send out a ton of invoices to get the $.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,492
    strummers wrote:
    Nothing I wanted seemed to be there. I'm off to the site D so helpfully turned me on to to get my No Fin No Future art print! :)

;)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hawk123 wrote:
    Laddie wrote:
    Do we know if its for a s/n edition? b/c my guess is no. if so, then HELL YES thats a good deal.

Everything on BK's site is S/N.

No it aint, I bought a Easy st from him a year or so ago that wasnt numbered!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Maybe it would have been better to wait and leave the euro set in my cart! Sh***!!! However, i have the order confirmation....

Confirmation for what?? Shipping??

No, confirmation for the euro set (price $ 0 unfortunately), the N.O. print plus shipping!

I hit submit order with $0 for the Euro sub. Thinking I could pay him again.
    Didn't get a confirmation though.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    pass today..cant spent this money for poster now..ill buy them on tour or in 10 sales after tour finish
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,659

I got a confirmation for my $0 European subscription and a New Orleans. Sent brad an email saying I would send him the money any way he wanted as long as he doesn't put it back up!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:

I got a confirmation for my $0 European subscription and a New Orleans. Sent brad an email saying I would send him the money any way he wanted as long as he doesn't put it back up!

same situation here!
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Did anyone score an EV Rocket or EV Batmobile?

I need the site to come up quick - got a meeting in 15 minutes.

Hopefully, I won't lose the Euro sub from my cart.
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    shep wrote:

same situation here!

Maybe ye got a confirmation cos N.O. was in the order??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chrisilein wrote:
    shep wrote:

same situation here!

You're sorted then.. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,492
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

If it's in your cart, should be there. Tech should be able to change the $0.00 to $180 if it's still in your cart!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chrisilein wrote:
    shep wrote:

same situation here!

Maybe ye got a confirmation cos N.O. was in the order??

I got a confirmation for just Europe.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

If it's in your cart, should be there. Tech should be able to change the $0.00 to $180 if it's still in your cart!

As long as its not over sold. :(
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Now what should i do??? I already checked out, have the order confirmation for the euro set plus the N.O. print but i cannot be sure that everything is fine! Any suggestion?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I have a bad feeling the glitch also allowed too many subs to be sold... the add to cart never went away and the NO poster sold out long before...
  • Options
    LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650
    5against1- wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    New Orleans, Europe 06, Hamilton, and Flatstock. Think about dumping the Europe 06 and Flatstock

How much was the Euro 06?
    60.00 I think

it was 50.00
    i hope i will get mine and the euro sub :shock:
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

Let's hope so. I may need to just come back later to check out.
  • Options
    LaddieLaddie Posts: 302
    Re: the dc 06 for $225. That price is much closer the show edition market price than the a/p edition, which is why I was wondering if it was s/n. I still guess not.
  • Options
    jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Now what should i do??? I already checked out, have the order confirmation for the euro set plus the N.O. print but i cannot be sure that everything is fine! Any suggestion?

Brad will take care of you, I'm sure. The only 'bad' experience I've had with Artillery was the D/S tube I paid for, received a confirmation for, then never received. Even then, Brad sent me a refund for my purchase and apologized.
  • Options
    parkdropperparkdropper Posts: 178
    Laddie wrote:
    Re: the dc 06 for $225. That price is much closer the show edition market price than the a/p edition, which is why I was wondering if it was s/n. I still guess not.

Saw it on Sunday; was signed
  • Options
    Ian80Ian80 Posts: 136
    If anyone wants to sell there copy of the DC 06 poster or a EV Kenyon Hall poster please feel free to drop me a line!

You would be doing an Aussie fan a massive favour!
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Laddie wrote:

ooh what else did he have there?!?
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    demetrios wrote:
    PJ-Cubs wrote:

That's what I am hoping, Euro sub is in my cart but I didn't get any confirmation mail :?
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    ericwaller20ericwaller20 Posts: 325
    Got my one new orleans poster and got out of there before the crash. Already got email confirmation.
  • Options
    Aaron 23Aaron 23 Allen, TX Posts: 543
    Ha, I learned that attempting this on a 2G iphone while at work is not the best idea. By the time I was able to get on the site and log in the NOLA poster had sold out. Good on those that were able to get one!

Better luck to everyone that shared my misfortune, next time!
  • Options
    jeffer96 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

Brad will take care of you, I'm sure. The only 'bad' experience I've had with Artillery was the D/S tube I paid for, received a confirmation for, then never received. Even then, Brad sent me a refund for my purchase and apologized.

I really hope you are right! :thumbup:
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    LaddieLaddie Posts: 302
    Laddie wrote:

Dammit. I wish they had poster shows near DC. Oh well. Such is life...
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    jeffer96 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

you too? i was very disappointed.....first happy i scored, waited and waited, nothing shows up - sure enough, i was also left out - its better to not have scored one in the first place.....a bigger cliff to fall from... :cry: