Options

Holiday Single...?

ProgScapeProgScape Posts: 12
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Hey there,

Excuse me if this has been covered, but I'm kinda in the dark. What's up with the 2009 Holiday Single? Anyone have any idea when it's going to be released?

- mike.
- mike, progscape.com

Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006
Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    They're working on it.

Maybe by the 4th of July... Seriously, it's always late. It could come in August 2010, and it's ok.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Oh, I know it's always late, but 6 months late seems a smidge wrong for it to be the 2009 "Holiday Single" - kinda defeats the purpose of it being a Holiday Single, eh? :)

- m.
    - mike, progscape.com

• Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    ProgScape wrote:
    Oh, I know it's always late, but 6 months late seems a smidge wrong for it to be the 2009 "Holiday Single" - kinda defeats the purpose of it being a Holiday Single, eh? :)

- m.

the should just skip the 2009 holiday single and call it the 2010 holiday single. that way it's not 7-8 months late... it's 4-5 months early.
  • Options
    the should just skip the 2009 holiday single and call it the 2010 holiday single. that way it's not 7-8 months late... it's 4-5 months early.

I agree with you 100%!
    - mike, progscape.com

• Options
    RB112589RB112589 Posts: 98
    So skip a release? I'm all about the early single, but maybe some kind of compensation for the 2009 goody. But how it seems that this is all hypothetical and it is what it is, hurry up Fan Club perk. While you're at it, how about the extras for the fan club version of pre-ordering Backspacer? Wait, what? Did this guy just try to hold PJ and it's employees accoutable? Ass Hole!!! :lol:
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    in the court of king crimson
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    elchan311elchan311 Posts: 1
    Im still waiting!!!! To late for the single!!!!
    Is a xmas gift!!!! So?
  • Options
    pantspants Posts: 60
    It's called an "Annual Gift" now, so no longer the pressure of it coming out around Christmas anymore. For reference, last year it came out in the beginning of May. When it comes, I'm sure we will each get one. No worries.
  • Options
    fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    i renewed my 10c membership after xmas (around feb/march).. will i get the single or will i have to wait till next years because i renewed late?
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,785
    i renewed my 10c membership after xmas (around feb/march).. will i get the single or will i have to wait till next years because i renewed late?

If you were a member in 2009, you should be ok. I renewed in January 08 and got the 07 single when it came out in Spring (or whenever) 08.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    This one is going to be well worth the wait....in my opinion :)
  • Options
    YoullseeDragonsYoullseeDragons Posts: 2,122
    I have said since Philly wrapped up in '09 that it will be a studio version of "Out of My Mind". Let's see!
  • Options
    sk173447sk173447 Posts: 6
    so what happens if your membership runs out but you did not get the single for that year ( do they still honer the membership) this is the longest i have waited in ten years membership.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    They're working on it.

Maybe by the 4th of July... Seriously, it's always late. It could come in August 2010, and it's ok.
    that would be fucking sweet my birthday is the fifth!!! if it works out that way.. thanks PJ!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    ;)
    why what do you know ???
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    sk173447 wrote:
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    ;)
    why what do you know ???

I thought last year's was well worth the wait.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,952
    the band are holed up in Seattle signing every single one as an apology for it being late

then again they maybe spending a little quality time with their families!!
  • Options
    Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    sk173447 wrote:
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    ;)
    why what do you know ???

That I'm gonna love it!
  • Options
    EilianEilian Posts: 276
    edited April 2020
    -
    Post edited by Eilian on
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    ProgScape wrote:

- m.

I say skip the 2009 single and make it a double single ala the 95 single
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    still waiting for some news here...
  • Options
    firecrotch23firecrotch23 Posts: 586
    sk173447 wrote:
    still waiting for some news here...
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=134712
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me