To all the people that..

2»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    And you must believe if you are contesting the gray/green point..

and yes gray is spelled with an a (or is it?) kinda weird...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686
    Besides, it's an easy way to spot and strike up a conversation with other PJ fans before and after the show.

See, that's exactly what I DON'T want. I find most PJ fans extremely annoying and even when
    I'm in my seat I do everything in my power not to strike up a conversation with any of them.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    Besides, it's an easy way to spot and strike up a conversation with other PJ fans before and after the show.

See, that's exactly what I DON'T want. I find most PJ fans extremely annoying and even when
    I'm in my seat I do everything in my power not to strike up a conversation with any of them.

ha! is this a joke? i have met so many cool-as-fuck pj fans along my travels, and most of them it was because one or both were rockin' the pj shirt.

i rock pj gear at a show. always.
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Biggest WaveBiggest Wave Posts: 686

ha! is this a joke? i have met so many cool-as-fuck pj fans along my travels, and most of them it was because one or both were rockin' the pj shirt.

i rock pj gear at a show. always.

and that's cool if you do and that's what you want to do. I choose not to
    because I wanna be left alone and enjoy the music. I don't need annoying
    people bothering me with nonsense at a concert. I pay good hard earned
    money for my tickets and I'd like to enjoy them in my own way.
  • in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    that's fine. not everyone is a people person ;)
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • Corey LynnCorey Lynn Posts: 681
    Agree.

Bollocks to the haters...where that T with pride!
    I need to start saying bollocks more.. and nutsack a lot less
    :lol:

If I knew where it was I would take you there. There's much more than this
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    Is trying to believe in ufo's cheesy? I mean, if they existed, which they don't, but if they did, don't you think the little green men would find your avatar "tacky"? I guess i wonder why we surround ourselves with these things that define who we feel we are, or what we love or believe in, then police ourselves as to when it is appropriate to display these things.. kind of odd, wouldn't you say?

haha someone's getting defensive. yes, that avatar would be tacky if i were to display it at an xfiles convention. you're completely missing the point that i'm making and getting defensive about it. did i once say that wearing pearl jams shirt is a bad thing.. no. i just think that wearing the shirt of the band you are seeing is tacky. many people feel this way. i'm not knocking you as a person lol
    also, they aren't green... grey would be a more appropriate description.
    and, if you actually read the picture, it says "i WANT to believe" not "i believe"
    Not defensive.. just objective cause i am drunk!! but is it tacky for someone in a band to wear their own band's t shirt?? I don't own a PJ t-shirt, and my band doesn't even have t-shirts... But if you met Matt in boston, would you honestly have the balls to take your "tacky" stance? seeing as he is wearing a PJ shirt to a PJ show?? or does he get a pass??

i think matt wore it to be ironic... and, yes, i would have the balls to take my "tacky" stance lol. what's he going to do? ban me from future pearl jam shows and from purchasing their merchandise...
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    yes wear whatever you want

no do not keep opinions to yourself

yes do not be offensive when sharing your opinions

..say that it is uncool to wear a pearl jam shirt to a pearl jam show, take a hard look at Matt in the Boston pictures. He is wearing a pearl jam shirt.. Wear what ever the hell you want all the time, and keep your opinions to yourself..