ADVICE COLUMN: The DR is IN

DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Well, go ahead. Ask your question. :wtf:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,973
    we're going to need to see some credentials, before we start providing personal details.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    edited October 2010
    imalive wrote:
    we're going to need to see some credentials, before we start providing personal details.

1) I am sarcasticive
    Post edited by DangDang on
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    good enough for me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Do you have any kind of degree?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    who do I make the check out to ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

Yes.
    who do I make the check out to ?

Aisle Number 5
    DangDang wrote:

Yes.
    Are you a head shrinker? :lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad

:shock:

:o

Somewhat I guess.

Was that advice useful?
    DangDang wrote:

:shock:

:o

Somewhat I guess.

Was that advice useful?
    not really ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Have you been writing out prescriptions for yourself?
    edited October 2010
    Have you been writing out prescriptions for yourself?
    If I tell a lie, will my pants catch on fire? :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    edited October 2010
    If I tell a lie, will my pants catch on fire? :think:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,973
    Dear Doc-

I find myself coming home from work with various office supplies. Nothing much - a pack of Post-its here, a roll of scotch tape there. Is this normal or should I seek help?

Klepto
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Dear DR,

How many of those chalky bi-colored pastel lollipops with the hollow white stick can I consume before
    my pee turns to powder?

And should I consume enough chalky lollipops to turn my pee to powder, how long before it clears up?

thanks.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Every time I see hot and cold taps (US = faucets) in display sink units of hardware stores, or said articles of installed facilities in hotel bathrooms or the counters of supermarket cafés and overcrowded bars, I feel the irrepressible urge to massage the twin orbs of my posterior, rubbing the left hand in a circular clockwise motion upon the corresponding arsecheek L, and the right in a circular anti-clockwise motion accordant with arsecheek R. Also, I feel the necessity to do this while singing the Beelzebub sequence of Bohemian Rhapsody in an authentic rural low-dutch accent, backwards. I can not stop until everyone in my immediate vicinity (including security) is also engaged in rigorously massaging their own buttcheeks and singing in unison.

While this peculiar instance of OCD attains pleasure I am concerned about friction burns on the palms of my hands caused by, er, friction. Could you advise a medically sanctioned hand cream or vegan-friendly food product, good for ameliorating the outbreak of unwarranted welts and crinkles?

:geek: :?:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Every time I see hot and cold taps (US = faucets) in display sink units of hardware stores, or said articles of installed facilities in hotel bathrooms or the counters of supermarket cafés and overcrowded bars, I feel the irrepressible urge to massage the twin orbs of my posterior, rubbing the left hand in a circular clockwise motion upon the corresponding arsecheek L, and the right in a circular anti-clockwise motion accordant with arsecheek R. Also, I feel the necessity to do this while singing the Beelzebub sequence of Bohemian Rhapsody in an authentic rural low-dutch accent, backwards. I can not stop until everyone in my immediate vicinity (including security) is also engaged in rigorously massaging their own buttcheeks and singing in unison.

While this peculiar instance of OCD attains pleasure I am concerned about friction burns on the palms of my hands caused by, er, friction. Could you advise a medically sanctioned hand cream or vegan-friendly food product, good for ameliorating the outbreak of unwarranted welts and crinkles?

I.... I.... I'm scared a little.
  • Every time I see hot and cold taps (US = faucets) in display sink units of hardware stores, or said articles of installed facilities in hotel bathrooms or the counters of supermarket cafés and overcrowded bars, I feel the irrepressible urge to massage the twin orbs of my posterior, rubbing the left hand in a circular clockwise motion upon the corresponding arsecheek L, and the right in a circular anti-clockwise motion accordant with arsecheek R. Also, I feel the necessity to do this while singing the Beelzebub sequence of Bohemian Rhapsody in an authentic rural low-dutch accent, backwards. I can not stop until everyone in my immediate vicinity (including security) is also engaged in rigorously massaging their own buttcheeks and singing in unison.

Arsetickl-ophobia. The doctor may have a cure.
    Every time I see hot and cold taps (US = faucets) in display sink units of hardware stores, or said articles of installed facilities in hotel bathrooms or the counters of supermarket cafés and overcrowded bars, I feel the irrepressible urge to massage the twin orbs of my posterior, rubbing the left hand in a circular clockwise motion upon the corresponding arsecheek L, and the right in a circular anti-clockwise motion accordant with arsecheek R. Also, I feel the necessity to do this while singing the Beelzebub sequence of Bohemian Rhapsody in an authentic rural low-dutch accent, backwards. I can not stop until everyone in my immediate vicinity (including security) is also engaged in rigorously massaging their own buttcheeks and singing in unison.

Arsetickl-ophobia. The doctor may have a cure.

Don't joke...this is debilatating
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Dear Doc

Can I pick the scabs off my toes. They're really annoying and I've taken a scalpel to them once already.

From Mrs Scabbytoes
    Dear Dr.

Why the fuck do i keep opening this thread?

signed,

Disgusted
    Dear Dr.

signed,

Disgusted

OCD?
    Claireack wrote:
    Dear Dr.

signed,

Disgusted

OCD?

Damn it, I did it again!

Look, something shiny!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Dear Doc.

I have just started dating this girl. We've been on about 5 dates now but haven't kissed. What should i do?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Dear Doc.

I have just started dating this girl. We've been on about 5 dates now but haven't kissed. What should i do?

Let's wait for the Dr., but in the interim - tequilla.
    81 wrote:
    Dear Doc.

OMG!! I just came back in here and you've just been here Dissidentman :think: So have I got OCD too, and am I stalking you :o
    Claireack wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Dear Doc.

OMG!! I just came back in here and you've just been here Dissidentman :think: So have I got OCD too, and am I stalking you :o

I'm not sure, but this can't be good...
    I haven't been in here. I'm ok.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    im the one @ 0:20
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZio6i_zxQ8

can you help me out, Doc?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight