Thanks for Supporting Newark Fundraiser!!

love.and.evidencelove.and.evidence Posts: 42
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Thank you to everyone who helped support the Newark fundraiser!! Whether you donated merchandise, braved the rain to come by, or offered kind words during the event I truly appreciate your support.

Given the last minute date, the challenging location, and the fact that I was a first time fundraiser I'm quite happy with our results.

***$1000 was raised to benefit Newark Habitat for Humanity**

I really enjoyed meeting so many new friends.

Cheers!
Laura (love.and.evidence)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130448&p=2943549#p2943549
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    awesome work!
    sadly, could not make the pre-party. tough gig, a weeknight on a rainy day no less. by the time we made it into newark from manhattan, then meet up with friends for tix swaps, etc....right into the venue. definitely would've loved to have stopped by.

great job love&evidence!
    :thumbup:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    great job Laura. It was a really cool event and I am grateful for your hard work
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,221
    Yeah you deserve huge props to pull that off on the day we had with weather & all i thought the turn out was very good cheers :) ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    $1000 bucks! That is sooo super awesome! I was glad that I came out & donated a few items. I can be a bit a shy sometimes in large crowds but I'm happy I made it there. btw Laura, I would love to purchase a 'Team McCready' shirt for my daughter in a medium. & I will pay for shipping costs. Let me know? & thanks again for a good time. Much appreciated. ;)
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire