Newark- 9 yr old boy in 5th row center

BrianSBrianS Posts: 22
edited May 2010 in The Porch
the little dude rockin out wearing the crazy hoody is my son, his 1st show. Cannot begin to describe how we are feeling after last night. The show alone would have been an awesome experience for the 2 of us but it just kept getting better and better all nite. EV was connecting with him and gave him a few waves and points, Mike flung picks his way. Everyone around us was interacting with him, he was getting a lot of love. And then EV went out of his way to get him a tambourine, too good to be true. The whole experience was totally surreal and we are so grateful. He asked me this morning if I thought he would ever have a better night in his life. Goodroc we owe you for life for the 5th row. We already have memories which will last a lifetime, but we have no photos! A few people took some pics of him during the show and afterwards holding the tambourine. if anyone happens to have one you can send we would appreciate it so much. my email is: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bschuster@ripcony.com">bschuster@ripcony.com</a><!-- e --> Thank you!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• veddergirl232veddergirl232 Posts: 157
    Aww, that's so sweet! I was in the 5th row on the side but didn't see him. So nice of Eddie to do that!
    "If you knew me you wouldn't love me"- EV April 17, 1994 Paramount Theater, NYC
  • You were sitting in front of me and your son was doing a better job of keeping the crowd alive then most of the 10C around us. A great concert for his first glad to see he was rewarded for his energy.
    5/21/10 M.S.G
    5/18/10 Newark
    9/27/09 Philly Spectrum
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    awesome experience that i am sure he will never forget. i was the guy who came up to you after the show, up front on Mike's side and the only thing I forget to say was seeing you two made me wish I had either of my boys with me. This is what life is about and you and your son felt it last night. Just awesome.
  • goodrocgoodroc Posts: 118
    anytime brian -- goodroc
  • BrianSBrianS Posts: 22
    thanks a lot everyone for the feedback and responses. just wanted to throw it out there one more time before it disappears; still hoping to find any photos or vids that are out there. thanks! Brian