2»

Comments

• the wolf wrote:
    GirlInRed wrote:
    found a camera last nite in Newark...IM me and tell me about it

lucky you I took some good pics!

Good for you. Classy move. :thumbup: :clap:

still some decent people out there.

I found a girl's driver's license AND Visa card in Philly - she was from Florida. I was really concerned because I didn't how she was going to get back on a plane home. We did everything to try and find her in Philly. A few days later, I mailed it back to her - do you think I got so much as a thank you back. Nothing.

Should of racked up some charges :lol: ungrateful bitch :P

but this thread does show there are still honest, decent people out there

You may not have gotten a Thanks from her but you're getting one from me.... Thanks. Its great to know that there are still people out there that do the right thing - and what you did is the right thing !!! So two big thumbs up to you. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    VoV
    I better make something of it - cause the in-between is MINE!!!
    Toronto: June 28/2003, September 19/2005, May 9 & May 10/2006, August 21/2009, September 11th & 12/2011
    Buffalo: May 10/2010
  • Wow this is sooo awesome! I wish there were more fans like you out there.
    I left my camera in the bathroom at the Amphitheatre in Toronto last Aug...for LESS than 5 mins and when I went back it was GONE.
    I never saw my camera again.
    I wish the person who found my camera was more like you. I applaud you for this thread and I'm glad the owner is getting his his camera back. :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • GirlInRedGirlInRed Posts: 166
    WOW ! thanks everyone for all your wonderful responses! all I did was do what everyone should do. this board made it very easy to find the owner, who's now a new friend!

...and yes he bought me a beer :D

...and yes he's sending copies of the pics :P (right?)
    there once was a note...LISTEN !