Devils Sports shirts!

thelordthelord Posts: 8
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Did anyone score a Devils sports shirt last night? I saw a bunch of people with them but they bought them outside. Let me know if anyone has an extra to trade.

:clap::D

Let me know.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    bootlegs.

they didnt have them at the merch tables.

make sure you dont overpay for one.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • thelordthelord Posts: 8
    They looked pretty legit for bootlegs.

Must have one!
  • nl177803nl177803 Posts: 204
    I got one.

Pretty sweet!
  • nl177803nl177803 Posts: 204
    I just saw a few on ebay.

From what I saw they were going pretty quick.
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    yeah they are bootlegs, but pretty good ones
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 251
    cool shirts. i didnt see them selling them outside! how much were they selling them outside for???
  • wood1wood1 Posts: 5
    So what is the consensus? The Boston shirt is legitimate but the newark one is not??
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    wood1 wrote:
    So what is the consensus? The Boston shirt is legitimate but the newark one is not??
    Yes
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 251
    yes, i was at the prudential center when the doors opened and there were no devils shirts being sold inside. just the black newark shirt. does anyone know how much the bootleg devil shirts were going for outside?
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    wood1 wrote:

the Boston shirt is cool, but I'm not wowed by it. If it was a jersey though it would be a must have!
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,114
    the bootleg, fake NJ/PJ shirts were going for $20 from some guys and then $30 later from others. A bunch of them along with their trash bags actually came up to the wishlist pre party and tried selling them in there and told me that the same shirts were going inside for $50. I replied with "cool, I will buy 3 there then"
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    nycmale wrote:
    yes, i was at the prudential center when the doors opened and there were no devils shirts being sold inside. just the black newark shirt. does anyone know how much the bootleg devil shirts were going for outside?

I heard 20 bucks, I really wanted one, but the more I look at it, the less I like it. The back looks very cheap, the front looks OK. I LOVE the Devils, but was hoping for the super nice official ones, ah well. If I ever change my mind I do have an extra Red Sox shirt!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.