2010-2011 TOUR RUMORS/UPDATES

2»

Comments

• LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think they've done Japan/Australia in ages.

Australia already had them a few months ago & back in '06. Japan? They haven't had any Pearl Jam loving since '03. Would be great to see Pearl Jam there & Ed shut out his voice on the thousands of poor dolphins & sharks that get killed there every year! :(

I'd go there just for that. Amen.
  • LongRoadLongRoad Posts: 421
    shep wrote:
    How early to they put news out for 10c members about tours/pre-sales??

Your really asking that question? Does someone else want to field the required sarcastic remark? Or is it left to me... :lol:

Let's put it this way: 10C could be better with giving us advance notification, especially for those of us (like me) that live in cities Pearl Jam hasn't played in in almost 10 years (Houston - currently America's Fourth and soon to be third largest city). I'm not complianing, as I am reasonably well off and am lucky enough to be able to travel on 1-2 months notice... but well... this last tour gave my bank account a beating on short notice... hopefully it will recover by the fall...

That being said, I think Vegas would be a great spot for a 20th anniversy week long stand. I mean those of us in North America can travel there cheap on short notice, and there are plenty of venues to choose from, and lots of hotel rooms...

My other nod would be for a weekend at the Gorge... I really want to go there for an epic weekend and see that venue... and I might like DMB, but it won't be for them...

They had their 10th in Vegas! (Which was awesome to be at!!)

I'd love the 20th to be in Hawaii. In the middle of Australia and the US so whoever wants to go can go.. yep that's what they should do :D
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    I don't think they've done Japan/Australia in ages.

Really? Were you hybernating last November?
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    shep wrote:

That being said, I think Vegas would be a great spot for a 20th anniversy week long stand.

Anywhere other than Seattle would be a huge FUCK YOU to the city that made them what they are today.

#standingman #duranadam
    i posted this in another thread but here's some masturbatory speculation...

i could totally see a little run of shows planned around the bridge school benefit/pj's 20th. they do come around the same time and vegas isnt too far from san francisco. not saying the 20th has to be in vegas, but the 10th was....sooooo maybe?

No 20th this year folks. Mark my words.

#standingman #duranadam