What makes a douche PJ fan?!???

2»

Comments

• AV68708AV68708 Posts: 15
    you buy a T-shirt at the show, what is the easiest way to carry it? You just put it on and forget about it, who cares. Keeps some dumb-ass from stealing it off your seat while your paying attention to the show (surely not paying attention to you). Better than being the guy posting on here describing what he wore so you guys can say, "Oh yeah I saw you, walked past me a few times, you are cool, think god you didn't wear your Pearl Jam shirt or I would have never seen you"! We all get on here and read along, some of these rants are amusing, and it is always a great place to get information....but......I just cannot believe how many whiny, it's all about me fans there are....I am sure the band is so glad when they read how intelligent their fans are.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    people who bring their little kids to the show just hoping that EV notices them (especially when you dont protect the kid's ears!).
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • i dont care what tshirt you wear.

But Stone wearing a PJ tshirt on ACL was a serious fashion faux pas. im very dissappointed in you stone.
  • people who bring their little kids to the show just hoping that EV notices them (especially when you dont protect the kid's ears!).

Yep!
  • EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    The t-shirt 'rule' is stupid. Every gig I've ever been to, no matter what band it is, 90% of the crowd have been wearing that bands t-shirts.
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
    MrSmith wrote:
    i dont care what tshirt you wear.

But Stone wearing a PJ tshirt on ACL was a serious fashion faux pas. im very dissappointed in you stone.

This I agree with. I don't think the band themselves should be wearing their own t-shirts, but I have no problem with the fans wearing them to the show.
    I was pretty shocked when I saw Stone wearing it.
  • EdLaw wrote:
    The t-shirt 'rule' is stupid. Every gig I've ever been to, no matter what band it is, 90% of the crowd have been wearing that bands t-shirts.

90 % really check ur math douche!!!!
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    EdLaw wrote:

90 % really check ur math douche!!!!

people that exaggerate enormously = douche

jk
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    PCU is a cult classic!!!!!!!!!

Jerempy Piven, David Spade, Jon Favreau etc
  • SeaSea Posts: 3,011
    Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.