Pearl Jam's No Binocular Policy

2»

Comments

• NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    benjs wrote:
    NeilJam wrote:
    The camera rule has changed so they are no longer allowed. This is a new band policy, not a standard rule for the venues I went to this year (Columbus and Cleveland). So now they do not allow video or still pictures.

Unless you have an Iphone, then you can take pictures and record whatever you want.
    I think you're wrong about that. http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets

They haven't updated the policy online, but at the venues I mentioned they did not allow cameras per the band's request. There were signs on the doors stating this.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    NeilJam wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    NeilJam wrote:
    The camera rule has changed so they are no longer allowed. This is a new band policy, not a standard rule for the venues I went to this year (Columbus and Cleveland). So now they do not allow video or still pictures.

Unless you have an Iphone, then you can take pictures and record whatever you want.

They haven't updated the policy online, but at the venues I mentioned they did not allow cameras per the band's request. There were signs on the doors stating this.
    Strange. I didn't see those at Buffalo, and I even told security I had a camera in my pocket. :?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891

I just hope they don't confiscate my monocle.

I've had mine confiscated, and let me tell you - it's NOT pleasant!
    He said monacle not testicles.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    NeilJam wrote:
    benjs wrote:
    NeilJam wrote:

specific to the bands request?
    Cuz I checked Nationwides policy BEFORE the day of show and it stated that they weren't allowed normally i.e. hocky games , but special events i.e. concerts it would be up to the the act or tour. ANd reading 10c tix rules it states no flash first 20 rows , no prof equip. no sticks. no vid.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    benjs wrote:
    I'm interested to see how they respond too... my dad owns some photography stores, so we've got a great pair of Canon binoculars with image stabilization as well, and would love to bring them to MSG.

THE E-MAIL BACK FROM 10C: "Ten Club does not have a binocular policy but the venue might. You’ll want to check with them to be sure. -10c" THANKS 10C! I UPDATED O.P.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    benjs wrote:
    I'm interested to see how they respond too... my dad owns some photography stores, so we've got a great pair of Canon binoculars with image stabilization as well, and would love to bring them to MSG.

THE E-MAIL BACK FROM 10C: "Ten Club does not have a binocular policy but the venue might. You’ll want to check with them to be sure. -10c" THANKS 10C! I UPDATED O.P.
    thanks for the update..i think the whole answer is logical..why 10c and the band had problem with Binocular..
    and Thank u OP cos u open a thread that was intresting,not alot lately
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”