PJ EMEK POSTER $85

edited May 2010 in The Porch
wow...and I thought Ames was bad at $70....have fun with this one on Wednesday guys!

I'm skippin' it! :)
"No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,351
    Only 100 prints + hundreds of fans who want a copy + paypal purchase = crash & madness tomorrow!
  • demetrios wrote:
    Only 100 prints + hundreds of fans who want a copy + paypal purchase = crash & madness tomorrow!

you know it brother! That's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

Glad I don't care for it enough to get involved!
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    wow...and I thought Ames was bad at $70....have fun with this one on Wednesday guys!

Sweet, one less person trying to buy. I hope more people find it too expensive, and then maybe i'll get lucky...
  • Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    This thread doesn't help matters either lol.
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Did he send something out to his list? I'm on it but didnt see anything about the onsale..
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    I am definately trying for one of these....IM glad it is later in the day so I will be home!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • rlaidepeas wrote:

Sweet, one less person trying to buy. I hope more people find it too expensive, and then maybe i'll get lucky...

it's just that EMEK prints usually go for $50-$60 but because it's PJ it's suddenly $85.....not surprising though...if I liked it I would be jumping all over it for the $85...but I don't ;)
    demetrios wrote:

you know it brother! That's gonna be CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

Glad I don't care for it enough to get involved!

I think they are going onsale at like 11pm central, so hopefully alot of people won't stay up.
  • edited May 2010
    drsluggo wrote:
    Did he send something out to his list? I'm on it but didnt see anything about the onsale..

9PM pacific time tomorrow evening....................

We will be selling our copies of my new Pearl Jam poster this WEDNESDAY
    The posters were printed by the band. There are NO variants.

Artist Edition of 100, 17 x 24 Silkscreen , signed, numbered, embossed, and doodled = $85.00 + shipping.

The art was inspired by my children and the threat of pollution and war to our world and their future, issues that the band and I care about.
    to see the poster click this link: http://emek.net/pearl_jam_future_lg.jpg

On Sale this Wednesday (tomorrow) at 9:00pm (evening) Pacific time
    To PURCHASE:
    Go to www.emek.net at 9:00pm at night pacific time on Wednesday May 12th
    Click on the STORE/INFO button at the bottom of the home page
    This thread doesn't help matters either lol.

Yeah I know, I came on here hoping that nobody had posted it yet.
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    drsluggo wrote:

9PM pacific time tomorrow evening....................
    Thank you kind sir... now the question is whether its worth the crashing/etc that can happen with these sales!
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    I don't think people would be so in love with that thing if it wasn't a EMEK
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    i think there should be enough posters for atleast one for everyone attending the show then the left overs can just go to the goods section for the poster people,,,make random ones through the stack the numbered ones,, :mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
    thunderDAN wrote:

Honestly, I only want it because I was at the show.
    I am definately trying for one of these....IM glad it is later in the day so I will be home!!

Sale starts 1am Halifax time! I'll try for one, but the PayPal thing scares me when huge new poster/merchandise sales happen. Wish it was a Credit Card sale. CC sales are soo easy, like BK's orders. Add to card, add numbers, hit return, confirmation & email received. The PayPal thing, it's tough for international folks cause we gotta change the up/down bar, hit return, another screen, hit return, another screen, hit return process etc ... I've seen lot of white screen of death's with PayPal when huge new releases go down.
  • jeffer96jeffer96 Posts: 136
    I got one at the show, so I'll pass. Good luck to everyone that is after one though!!!!
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    DAM IT .... i was hoping i was the only person who was a fan of EMEK .... his sales are nuts .. he has TONS and TONS of fans to buy every print he has made .....NOW ADD all us crazy people ... im going to low ball this and say 4,000 people will be trying to get 100 prints ....

and what makes matters worse is he isnt doing any VIARANTS or FOILS or wood prints.....

see you guys at midnight ....
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    what a blood bath at EMEK's site.
  • SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
    I got one! But it definitely was a blood bath.
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Little ItalyLittle Italy Posts: 404
    TacoJammer wrote:
    I got one! But it definitely was a blood bath.

How'd you pull it off? I was on there at 11, button never came on at 12, refreshed at 1201 and...history.........
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    thunderDAN wrote:

best poster of the tour. if it was sold in indy or columbus i would have picked it up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,383
    gave me a new appreciation of the old Tenclub sales.....That was insane got the buy button once with no luck. Oh well can't win em all, Ill just save money when they go up here!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    good luck with that
    Score one @ 1:08:53 AM Halifax Time! WHOO HOOO!! :D

sweet.jpg
  • OkOk Posts: 2,144
    demetrios wrote:
    Score one @ 1:08:53 AM Halifax Time! WHOO HOOO!! :D

sweet.jpg

8-)
    Ok wrote:
    what a blood bath at EMEK's site.

Sure was! I kept getting the white screen of death & no loading @ all. Then server error & the sold out or temp jam. But still trying got that red button, pop up screen came up, kept loading. BAM!!! Paypal was ready. user name, check. Password, check. Check it out as fast as I could in the order form then hit return. Email confirmation, page with the confirmation, another pop up confirmation. I'm loving the confirmation.

Now the wait for the confirmation that Bruins will go throw the next round. :|
  • GB45499GB45499 Posts: 232
    I got the BUY button 3 times but after I clicked it I got a pop up and then it went away. :evil:
    Damn waste of 17 minutes...oh well Crash will enjoy my money.

I picked up the XXL 2008 tour hoodie...only 1 left. Or you could go get you a med reaper hoodie from him...artist proof.

:D
  • P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,320
    I am looking for this, I got shut out, let me know if you want to sell or trade.
    Thank,
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I never got Buy button, thank good is going to be 10c sale with 2000 of this posters, no S#d but it's ok.

Congrats to everyone who scored one tonight!
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    My first time i didn't score at a poster sale! :(
    This time it was really horrible!! 2 buy now buttons..hitting...white screen...refreshing 200 times and finally scoring nothing! I should have stayed in bed (6am in Vienna)!
    BTW, congrats D!! :clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017