Options

****OFFICIAL Want An Ed Zippo Thread****

Comments

• Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Pegasus wrote:
    I didn't (for once) meant it negatively actually.
    I wanted to give people the price for info since noone had mentionned it
    ...then just reflected how that I resisted my own temptation to get a nice looking but completely useless to me item.

thanks laim, but you know I can take care of myself ;)
    (btw, I'm coming to roo..but have no idea yet how I'm leaving it.. you sure you don't want to drive down to Columbia? ;))
    of course i WANT to...i just can't. :(

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Zanne wrote:
    Ouch! That hurt! Good evening DS. How are you this fine day (the fine day before I leave to see Ed! YAY!)

Sue
    woooohooo! I'm leaving tomorrow...you going to the Santa Cruz show? i was trying to be politely supportive of Sandra...she's a GREAT gal and I can't say enough about her...mwahhh Sandra. ;)

ds
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    DarkStar wrote:
    woooohooo! I'm leaving tomorrow...you going to the Santa Cruz show? i was trying to be politely supportive of Sandra...she's a GREAT gal and I can't say enough about her...mwahhh Sandra. ;)

ds

Yip Yip! Gonna be there and the Berkeley shows! Someday myself and Pegasus will get to hang out a bit together and get over that moment. There wasn't enough time at the Vic thing with Carl the overlord making our lives miserable.

See you soon =)

Sue
    Just me
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,922
    I'd like a EV Zippo too. Willing to pay cost and shipping. Please PM me if you are able to pick one up for me. Thank you!

Cheers!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    Bump for those getting back tonight. Maybe they can help us less fortunate jammers out. Thanks.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    I'm done now, i'm already committed to buying 4 (one for myself)
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    dimsdaledimsdale Posts: 101
    I would really like to get one of these lighters.If anyone could help me out I would be forever greatful. I could PayPal you Immediately or send a money order covering the cost of the lighter,postage and a little extra for your troubles. If anyone can help me out please contact me Thanks
  • Options
    I don't want one, but i'll buy one at LA1 for someone. Pm me.
    PM sent.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    DarkStar wrote:

ds
    :o
    thanks..I'm going to Roo as much to see you as to see PJ ;)
    DarkStar wrote:
    of course i WANT to...i just can't.

ds
    where there's a will, there's a way :D
    I've already convinced at least 3 people on adding shows to their original schedule, and 1 to fly to NY from Norway!

Mansfield 2 (well, 1 now) ain't THAT far..and it's on a Saturday..
    hell, I'm sure you can find cheap flights to Hartford on the Friday.. we got enough spares to accommodate you for these 2 shows :D

go on..
  • Options
    BissBiss Posts: 255
    I've tried to ask the kindness to have one too but nobody answer me...
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Options
    dimsdaledimsdale Posts: 101
    Bump
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    I'd love to get on this list....If anyone could grab an extra one Id reimburse, pay for shiping, and throw in a little extra
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    warpedwarped Posts: 10
    i'd love one too. please?

thanks!
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I will trade a MINT VIC poster for a brand new MINT Zippo. Please let me know. I will even throw in a bootleg of your choice.
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    bumping this since I still need one. Will pay cost, shipping, plus an extra $5. Please help me out if you can.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    TheLostSoulTheLostSoul Posts: 773
    *raises hand*

will most likely be a surprise gift for one of hippiemom's daughters. cost plus shipping via paypal or personal check.

pm me if you can pick this up for me.
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    lowlight1lowlight1 Posts: 273
    I want one will trade a Tester benefit poster. PM me
  • Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    ok - before i saw the actual zippo in my hand at the SC show, i was thinking WTF?!? $30 for a zippo? sold out of zippos fast! before liam came on stage!

but, its actually a really cool zippo - the logo is acid etched with black wrinkle finish, and is actually made by Zippo, has a UPC on the bottom printed just like the normal zippo pkgs - says "250 EV", and barcode

its the Zippo original gloss chrome finish with the acid etched logo. and i thought it was only a sticker or spray paint stencil

I'm wondering hoe many of these were made? ? ? anyone wanna guess ? ? ?
    Previously known as Elzar
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    Hi,

If anyone wants a zippo?...Just let me know...I will try to pick one up...I am going to both L.A. shows...All I ask for is the $30 dollars plus cover the shipping and handling chargers...

Jeremy
    Bye
  • Options
    Hi,

I already have three fans that want me to pick up a zippo...I can probably get three more for three other fans...Thats if they don't have a restriction on how many you can purchase etc...

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye
  • Options
    same goes for me, i willing to pay shipping and all that jazz too.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/disposition46n2/IMG_0360.jpg

it would go with my attire ;)

nice work!
    umm...
  • Options
    I'll pay too! If you can get me one, PM me! Thanks!
    " When you want more than you have
    You think you need
    And when you think more than you want
    Your thoughts begin to bleed."
    E.V. Society

"And by the way, their real and their spectacular!"
  • Options
    onemorshowonemorshow Posts: 386
    ZAPPER wrote:

I'm wondering how many of these were made? ? ? anyone wanna guess ? ? ?
    I was told by the guy selling them in Santa Cruz that there are 50 per a show.10 shows x 50 = 500 total for the tour
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I don't smoke, but I picked up my Zippo ( or is it Edpo? ) "The Official Lighter of the Pearl Jam Encore" and plan to use it during PJ encores from now on. The merch guy at van 1 said they sold out at Van 1 and he was pretty sure they'd sell out at Van 2 also.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    Hi,

I have about ten fans already that want me to try and pick up lighter for them..That's probably more than I am going to be able to get...I hope not?...But, it's best that I just stop now...I will get all I can and just go down the list of fans who sent pm....

Jeremy
    Thanks
    Bye
  • Options
    I would love one of these, if someone who is not already fully booked with orders could pick me up one I will pay cost, plus postage etc and chuck in an extra $10 for your troubles!!!!

Thanks
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,234
    Damn what a list, I'm still mad i missed out so add me to the list as loving to get one. Will pay of course.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    dmwadedmwade Posts: 45
    I'd love one of these as well if someone would be nice enough to grab one for me. Many thanks in advance!
    United Center - Jun 29, 1998 ** Deer Creek Music Center - Aug 17, 1998
    Deer Creek Music Center - Aug 18, 2000 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Oct 08, 2000 ** Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000 ** Savvis Center - Apr 22, 2003 ** Assembly Hall - Apr 23, 2003 ** United Center - Jun 18, 2003 ** Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004 ** United Center - May 16, 2006 ** United Center - May 17, 2006 ** The Vic Theatre - Aug 02, 2007 ** Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007 ** United Center - Aug 23, 2009 ** United Center - Aug 24, 2009 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011 ** Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Well, if any one would like to pick one up for me, I would easily cover your costs, or if you would like to trade a poster for it, possibly my Ames Lolla or Italy, maybe another if you are looking for something specific. Am also looking for one of the hats too. And I coul dtry and return the favor for the east coast tour.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    It's probably too late, but I too would love a lighter. Somebody PM me, Ill gladly pay full price/shipping.