Is Wash now gone for 2010 us dates?

AndoAndo Posts: 410
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Seems like i just lost my chance to see Wash at MSG! sonsabitches in Cleveland! Do you think they will repeat Wash. Off the Girl, Release or Oceans at MSG?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theboxerorthebagtheboxerorthebag Posts: 1,774
    Ando wrote:
    Seems like i just lost my chance to see Wash at MSG! sonsabitches in Cleveland! Do you think they will repeat Wash. Off the Girl, Release or Oceans at MSG?

I so want Wash at MSG.
  • AndoAndo Posts: 410
    I was so mad when i saw it got wasted on Cleveland!!! Just kidding.... kind of
  • ski4ski4 Posts: 261
    Ando wrote:
    I was so mad when i saw it got wasted on Cleveland!!! Just kidding.... kind of
    :evil:
    "The only thing I ever saw that came close to Objective Journalism was a closed-circuit TV setup that watched shoplifters in the General Store at Woody Creek, Colorado." hst
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Will they repeat Alone or Marker or Once or Indifference in Hartford? I hope so
    Wash please, they could play that at every concert and not go wrong :)
    still hoping for Undone in Hartford too
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    Oh man, I hope not. I'm extremely lucky cause I was there and had waited 19 years to hear it (and I know I wasn't the only one). I've even had a t-shirt made, which I will get later this week... you can bet I'm going to wear it regardless :D
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    They'll play it once more this tour.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    Andol wrote:

I sure hope not. :cry:
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Kat wrote:
    Andol wrote:

Yes... Kat is pro-Wash too... :)

Kat... do you get to go to any tour dates this year?
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    Kat wrote:
    Andol wrote:

HOLY CRAP

Even Kat agrees!! and the she didn't lock the thread, she's gotta love that! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
    drsluggo wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    Andol wrote:

Yes... Kat is pro-Wash too... :)

Kat... do you get to go to any tour dates this year?

Very pro-Wash. First song I ever saw them do...and I'd love to see it played more.

Not this trip. waaah.

But I'm living vicariously through the great fanviews. :clap:

x
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    edited May 2010
    So, I gotta ask, when and where was this first show of yours?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Kat,there is a Europe tour.. u can come there.. :mrgreen: !!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Kat wrote:
    Very pro-Wash. First song I ever saw them do...and I'd love to see it played more.

Not this trip. waaah.

x

Oh Kat! I'm still on a high from hearing it in Cleveland for the first time. I'm not sure I've processed it all yet ;) Been my fav song since I first heard it on the Alive b-side. You tell those boys to crank it out whenever they feel like it! :D Sure hope I don't have to wait another 19 years to hear it again! :lol:
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Kat wrote:

Not this trip. waaah.

x
    Thats a great way to start.. I waited 13 years and it was awesome and made the insane wait to get out after the Mansfield 08 show worth it. :D

It was 1992 and they used to open with it a lot. sigh.

The sets were very short though.

I think you all like the sets more now. :D

x
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    edited May 2010
    Kat, what's your favorite Wash version? Speed Wash or normal Wash?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1ytGbMclQ (speed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpjAuYa9uw8 (acoustic)
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,149
    I hope Wash repeats. Also want to hear Oceans, Sometimes, or Release. They are probably the songs I want most for openers and they've been used already.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I hope Wash repeats. Also want to hear Oceans, Sometimes, or Release. They are probably the songs I want most for openers and they've been used already.

Yeah, I've never heard Oceans either. Really hope they do that one again too.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    Please no. And I hope Oceans and Of the Girl make repeat performances.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Tone wrote:
    SVRDhand13 wrote:

Yeah, I've never heard Oceans either. Really hope they do that one again too.
    I'd take that again too.

My wife is hoping for No Way and Army Reserve again... I am hoping for her sake they repeat those at MSG. I'm spoiled to see so many shows this year - she's getting back at MSG so here's hoping. :)
    Kat wrote:

It was 1992 and they used to open with it a lot. sigh.

The sets were very short though.

I think you all like the sets more now. :D

x

Wow, that's awesome! My first show was in 2009, wish I would've gotten into the band sooner!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    demetrios wrote:

The original is special to me but I love it when they do a different take on their songs...it makes it interesting, you know?

x
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    Ando wrote:

I'd personally Prefer 1) Oceans 2) Sometimes 3) Release. I'm the "Wash" Magnet, so follow me to MSG 2 and you will most likely hear it. I've been at 6 of the last 9 playings of Wash. If they would play "undone" at MSG 2, it would totally make up for opening with "wash"! :D
    MG79478 wrote:
    Ando wrote:

I'd personally Prefer 1) Oceans 2) Sometimes 3) Release. I'm the "Wash" Magnet, so follow me to MSG 2 and you will most likely hear it. I've been at 6 of the last 9 playings of Wash. If they would play "undone" at MSG 2, it would totally make up for opening with "wash"! :D

Wow, glad I am following you to the show, man that's crazy, what are the odds?
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    I wish I was a Wash magnet.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,149
    MG79478 wrote:
    Ando wrote:

Honestly Undone is one of maybe two Pearl Jam songs that I didn't love live.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,372
    edited May 2010
    Kat wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

The original is special to me but I love it when they do a different take on their songs...it makes it interesting, you know?

x

True! I get goosebumps when ever I hear an alternative version played live. I flipped out when I heard the alternative version of Jeremy back @ Red Rocks '95. Someday I wish the guy's bring that back on the road. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap7wEwkiuGE .
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,682
    Kat wrote:
    Isn't that the lyric Eddie decided not to use at the last minute in Wishlist?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Kat wrote:
    I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    I am wishing and praying they will play it at MSG ;)