Options

Liam Finn in the UK(EV related)

luke.harvey3luke.harvey3 Posts: 283
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I went to Birmingham last week to see Liam Finn and as I got there, got in the venue, I was told he was not performing due to illness. I was not the only person in the venue disappointed by this(was a small venue with not many people inside at all.) But I know he is strongly rumoured to be back in November!
What are the chances of maybe this been an EV show? Maybe thinking a little optimistic for a show here but its worth thinking about lol!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    that would be awesome
  • Options
    hopefully ed will bring his solo tour to europe with liam finn. would definitely be up for seeing this. doubt it will happen tho :(
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090
    It would be so great if this happened - maybe if we just keep wishing for it, it will happen :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    as long as PJs album is finished first and he comes to Australia before or after the UK :D

Sorry to hear you missed out on seeing Liam Finn :(
    I saw his gig in Sydney last month and it was one of THE best live shows I've ever seen!!!!!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I hope Liam is better ... I'm off to see him tonight.

Saw him a few months ago and it was a great gig.

Is he gonna reschedule? Tonight's gig is a reschedule of another gig that he had to cancel so he could do Later...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    For Bay Area folks, I noticed today he's playing Bottom of the Hill again on Sept 23rd.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez