Noblesville poster

2»

Comments

• Spot In The SkySpot In The Sky Posts: 1,175
    Creativity/originialiy- B+
    Design- C-
    "The world is dangerous, feel safe here tonight..." EV 9/17/06

38+6 shows at the age of 27 and counting...but still no Undone

My podcast: Hotel Manager Talk- Dedicated to Hotel Employees, tell your friends. http://www.HotelManagerTalk.com
  • t0mMyet0mMye Posts: 821
    I like both Columbus and Indy, but tonight's cleveland poster is better than both.

Very nice print by Guy Burwell tonight

Man up and show a picture if you have it.
    Ten Club # 433608, when I am 80 I will be in the front row!
  • I saw it when I was waiting for fan club tickets, didnt bring a camera for that...sorry.
  • spencer958spencer958 Posts: 279
    BMo-643 wrote:
    Columbus and Noblesville were the only two shows I could catch on this tour...

I liked both posters...but then again I've been kinda unlucky with the posters my shows have gotten....Lolla, Roo, and Cincinnati 2006....I love Cincy 2006, still one of my favorite posters ...period...

But I didn't mind either poster...bought both of them, their getting framed and put on the wall....

I agree with you on the Cincy '06 poster. I love it. Plus it was a great show.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    I pretty much Hate Ames bros right now, and this poster did nothing to make me think otherwise.

Just tired of their amateur looking stuff, I know they all cannot be EMek's or Burwell's, but the designs have gotten worse every year IMO.

to each their own though
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    spencer958 wrote:
    BMo-643 wrote:
    Columbus and Noblesville were the only two shows I could catch on this tour...

I liked both posters...but then again I've been kinda unlucky with the posters my shows have gotten....Lolla, Roo, and Cincinnati 2006....I love Cincy 2006, still one of my favorite posters ...period...

But I didn't mind either poster...bought both of them, their getting framed and put on the wall....

I agree with you on the Cincy '06 poster. I love it. Plus it was a great show.

Yeah that was my first PJ show...I was so bummed that I didn't get Yellow Ledbetter, now that I look back at it though I can now finally fully appreciate that setlist and performance....

But that poster is so money...its still in my top 3 or 4 PJ posters I've seen...

BTW....HUGE...HUGE...Louisville fan here as well...GO CARDS...LOUISVILLE FOOTBALL ....CARDINAL STRONG!!!!
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I have an extra Noblesville poster if anyone is interested. Looking for cost.

Sent you a pm. I'm interested if it is still available.