Options

NO MORE.... so sad

2»

Comments

• Options
    im irish and i have no support for the ''troops'' they shouldnt be there i dont care that they are giving this great ''sacrifice'' that americans seem to go on about do you really think your country would be under seige if they werent there? do you really think they are stopping a great war that would be ragen across america if they werent there? i say no there not protecting your 'freedom' so why glorifie them
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    No More, IMO, is a great song but if others don't like it, I understand that.
    I do however, disagree with the OP. Just because the people around you didn't sing along doesn't mean they don't support the troops. For all you know the guy stood next to you could've lost someone in combat and you're posting tripe like that? Hell, for all you know, they could've been singing their hearts out to it at the last two shows and are sick of singing it! Be serious man, it's a song and it's peoples individual choice as to whether they sing or not.
    As long as you feel you did your best at singing and enjoyed yourself, it shouldn't matter :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.