If you see...

2»

Comments

• SlickslickaSlickslicka Posts: 92
    I would prefer a hobit shirt.s05_midgets_6.jpg

NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D HOBBIT!!!
    1995-06-19, 2000-10-12, 2003-06-12, 2003-06-13, 2006-07-02, 2006-07-03, 2010-05-03, 2011-09-03, 2011-09-04, 2013-11-15, 2013-11-16
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    LAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    badbrains wrote:
    you do realize that you're not supposed to wear a shirt of the band you're seeing...... it's a concert taboo and a tad cheesy : )

This is a lame ass post....U can wear whatever the fuck shirt of whatever band u want. Are you fucken kidding me? We now have tshirt police at pj shows?? Get the fuck out of here. The only shirt NOBODY can wear is the "Hoff" shirt. There's only 1 Hoff and CJ is the ONLY one that can wear it! I see anyone BUT CJ wearing it and you'll have problems!!!!!! Other than that, come naked if you want.....

lol calm down chief. are you the message board police? get the fuck out of here. i'm not the only one who thinks that it's tacky. everyone at the concert knows you like the band because you're spending money to see them live... so there's no need to wear their shirt... we get it.
    If you see someone at the upcoming shows wearing this shirt, please come up and tell us we are stupid for doing it :)
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    you do realize that you're not supposed to wear a shirt of the band you're seeing...... it's a concert taboo and a tad cheesy : )

how about shorts? Is that cool? :)
    http://www.pearljam.com/goods
  • jcfranzjcfranz Posts: 168
    badbrains wrote:

This is a lame ass post....U can wear whatever the fuck shirt of whatever band u want. Are you fucken kidding me? We now have tshirt police at pj shows?? Get the fuck out of here. The only shirt NOBODY can wear is the "Hoff" shirt. There's only 1 Hoff and CJ is the ONLY one that can wear it! I see anyone BUT CJ wearing it and you'll have problems!!!!!! Other than that, come naked if you want.....

lol calm down chief. are you the message board police? get the fuck out of here. i'm not the only one who thinks that it's tacky. everyone at the concert knows you like the band because you're spending money to see them live... so there's no need to wear their shirt... we get it.

So you have seen PCU too?
    It's easy to grin, When your ship comes in, And you've got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    what's PCU?
  • asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
    whoever thinks this is crazy. show me the rule book!!!!!
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • asurPRIZEleftasurPRIZEleft Posts: 229
    If you see anyone at the Boston or New York shows wearing our now completed tour shirts, don't be scared to say hi, introduce yourself, or buy us a beer :D
    P5060778.jpg
    I need a 3x......can u help a big brother out lol
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--May 30, 2006
    Verizon Center-Washington, DC--June 22, 2008
    Lyric Opera House-Baltimore, MD--June 14, 2009(Eddie Vedder Solo)
    Wachovia Spectrum-Philadelphia, PA--Oct 31, 2009

I Only Own My Mind...
  • fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    whoever thinks this is crazy. show me the rule book!!!!!

http://www.spinner.ca/2007/06/13/guide- ... e-rule-9/4

looks like i'm not the only one : )
    Thanks for the compliments tonight folks :mrgreen:
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • GiventoFallGiventoFall Posts: 217

Lol your a silly goose! Part of the fun of a Pearl jam show is seeing so many different pearl jam tshirts. showing off that you saw them during the Yield tour by wearing the tour shirt or just a really old school Pearl Jam. Nothing better then putting on a rare Pearl jam shirt and not finding any else at the show wearing it. Sometimes put on my Mother Love Bone tshirt for a show just to prove I'm an superfan!!! 8-)
    Get over here!

Lol your a silly goose! Part of the fun of a Pearl jam show is seeing so many different pearl jam tshirts. showing off that you saw them during the Yield tour by wearing the tour shirt or just a really old school Pearl Jam. Nothing better then putting on a rare Pearl jam shirt and not finding any else at the show wearing it. Sometimes put on my Mother Love Bone tshirt for a show just to prove I'm an superfan!!! 8-)
    Were you in Boston by any chance?

• Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    I would prefer a hobit shirt.s05_midgets_6.jpg

I knew I was missing out at the preparties..Doesn't look like there's too many girls though
    Love the ripped my face off shirt in anycase, will definitely keep my eyes peeled for it..
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    If the pre-parties were half as cool as above, I would go.