If you see...

nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
edited May 2010 in The Porch
If you see anyone at the Boston or New York shows wearing our now completed tour shirts, don't be scared to say hi, introduce yourself, or buy us a beer :D
P5060778.jpg
2005:Calgary, Edmonton
2008:Bonnaroo
2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Those are pretty cool shirts!!!
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I would prefer a hobit shirt.s05_midgets_6.jpg
  • nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    :shock: .. why didn't I think of that?! Wouldn't it have been hillarious to have put the lyrics to In Hiding on the shirt, except replace 'I'm In Hiding' with 'I'm a Hobbit' ?? Damn
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    If you see anyone at the Boston or New York shows wearing our now completed tour shirts, don't be scared to say hi, introduce yourself, or buy us a beer :D
    P5060778.jpg

hilarious haha! everyone knows that feeling
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.

• LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Posts: 822
    any extras to sell?
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663
    Funny stuff. I'ma be on the lookout now! ;)
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
    LOV2ROCK wrote:
    any extras to sell?
    Oh i'm sure we could arrange something

• in eds treein eds tree Posts: 539
    P5060778.jpg

that's at least worth a high five. :lol:
    keep on rockin' in the free world.
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    excellent!

pillowpants post the shirt you designed. ;)

can't forget chipowmonkeys (sp) too!

...oh yeah there's a very sparkley touring girls shirt out as well.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Someone should make a thread of self made tour shirts

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    excellent!

pillowpants post the shirt you designed. ;)

can't forget chipowmonkeys (sp) too!

...oh yeah there's a very sparkley touring girls shirt out as well.
    it's chiquimonkey and it's ashame 10c didn't sell them
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• fox_mulderXfox_mulderX Posts: 1,134
    you do realize that you're not supposed to wear a shirt of the band you're seeing...... it's a concert taboo and a tad cheesy : )
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Huey_Lewis1.jpg
    www.myspace.com
    you do realize that you're not supposed to wear a shirt of the band you're seeing...... it's a concert taboo and a tad cheesy : )
    It's a tad of a tradition when we hit a PJ tour. We are out there....

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

You've obviously never been to a PJ concert :o;) :P At least half the audience wears a PJ shirt, myself included :? ;):D

Guess we're mavericks (or geeks), whatever . . . :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

To the OP, very cool shirt :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    Love the shirt, here is the my electric stick man i wore to St.Louis

alive_0001-1.jpg

I made it for Bonnaroo '08, everything the lights up there.

You've obviously never been to a PJ concert :o;) :P At least half the audience wears a PJ shirt, myself included :? ;):D

Much obliged. Although I do not support your taste in hockey teams :lol:

• FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958

:x :x Well, at least my team made it to the playoffs ;):lol::lol:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop

i've been to three and luckily i haven't seen very many. there is a loophole, though, and that's if you buy the shirt at the concert.... other than that it's forbidden. but you are a canucks fan so i can't expect much from you jk jk jk

it is a nice shirt, but wear them at another concert. start a new tradition... for me?

:x :x Well, at least my team made it to the playoffs ;):lol::lol:
    Touche

• CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    I bought one of these online, and if it arrives in time (and if it fits ok) I'll be wearing it to Brisow and at least one of the MSG shows. :)

274_hasselClsoe.jpg
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    metsfan wrote:
    it's chiquimonkey and it's ashame 10c didn't sell them

i agree! :)

DON'T HASSLE THE HOFF! :lol:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I bought one of these online, and if it arrives in time (and if it fits ok) I'll be wearing it to Brisow and at least one of the MSG shows. :)

274_hasselClsoe.jpg

1997?
    :roll:
    :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    CJMST3K wrote:

274_hasselClsoe.jpg

1997?
    :roll:
    :lol:
    I'm a hobbit

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

This is a lame ass post....U can wear whatever the fuck shirt of whatever band u want. Are you fucken kidding me? We now have tshirt police at pj shows?? Get the fuck out of here. The only shirt NOBODY can wear is the "Hoff" shirt. There's only 1 Hoff and CJ is the ONLY one that can wear it! I see anyone BUT CJ wearing it and you'll have problems!!!!!! Other than that, come naked if you want.....
  • AL107572AL107572 Posts: 4
    Can I wear a Hooters shirt to Hooters or is that bad taboo?
    badbrains wrote:

This is a lame ass post....U can wear whatever the fuck shirt of whatever band u want. Are you fucken kidding me? We now have tshirt police at pj shows?? Get the fuck out of here. The only shirt NOBODY can wear is the "Hoff" shirt. There's only 1 Hoff and CJ is the ONLY one that can wear it! I see anyone BUT CJ wearing it and you'll have problems!!!!!! Other than that, come naked if you want.....

lol calm down chief. are you the message board police? get the fuck out of here. i'm not the only one who thinks that it's tacky. everyone at the concert knows you like the band because you're spending money to see them live... so there's no need to wear their shirt... we get it.
    badbrains wrote:

lol calm down chief. are you the message board police? get the fuck out of here. i'm not the only one who thinks that it's tacky. everyone at the concert knows you like the band because you're spending money to see them live... so there's no need to wear their shirt... we get it.
    I think you need to calm down yourself. Relax and don't worry what people around you are wearing. If you don't ike to wear the shirts, then don't. Yikes