What a great week!!

elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
edited May 2010 in The Porch
PJ Digital Radio
Philly Boxed Set
Announcement of 2010 boots
2010 Tour kicks off
PJTaper rises from the dead to create more drama here....
edit: Nothingman4 finally receives DEEP!
edit x2: Starmap3333 made good on a transaction and my friend is going to Newark!

what am I missing?
Life is good! I just hope I stay employed with this PJ Radio going at work...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nothingman4nothingman4 Posts: 794
    I just got back home from school, and my issue of Deep was waiting for me this week :) .
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

:lol::lol:
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    I told you it would be a great week for all the Pearl Jam audio lovers around the world. Didn't I tell you all this? :)

ps .. don't forget, Bruins baby! BRUINS!!!! 8-)
    demetrios wrote:
    I told you it would be a great week for all the Pearl Jam audio lovers around the world. Didn't I tell you all this? :)

Don't forget.. Go habs.. I need to catch that playoff game!!
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    demetrios wrote:

no hijacking my thread D with your "Hauckey taulk"! Especially if you are routin against the Flyers!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

haha! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    demetrios wrote:

Only for you, i'll give some Hab love so you can see them @ that playoff game.
    Nothing more!
    demetrios wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Only for you, i'll give some Hab love so you can see them @ that playoff game.
    Nothing more!
    Accepted

demetrios wrote:

no hijacking my thread D with your "Hauckey taulk"! Especially if you are routin against the Flyers!

D'oh! :oops:

I wonder what fake move Carcillo is gonna pull tonight.

You should hear this Tuukka Time mp3 track a friend posted on my Facebook page. It's hilarious man!
    "It's Tuukka Timing! It's Tuukka Timing! It's Tuukka Timing! It's Tuukka Timing!" :lol::lol::lol:
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    The week just got better again! Hoff, if you are out there (and I know you are), you will be happy to know that Starmap3333's Newark ticket physically has been received by my buddy. Now if the two of you kiss and make up, my week will be complete :mrgreen:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    demetrios wrote:

You led this whole thing D! Great stuff. All is right with the world. Bruins rolling. Pearl Jam in just over a week. Tons of great audio for the indefinite future...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925