We ARE DEFINITELY getting Philly BOOTS

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
OK, hear me out. I saw posted on another thread that In Hiding from Philly Night 3 was playing on the PJ radio earlier tonight. It got me thinking. "Well now that's odd, why would they just go ahead and put that on the radio that is on the MAIN site when it hasn't even been released. The only version that I have is a "crappy" audience recording and I wouldn't think they would put that version in there."

So I am listening RIGHT now to Unthought Known from the Philly show on 10/27 on Pearl Jam radio and it is definitely NOT the version that I have on my IPod right now, which is a much crappier quality, so they must be on there way, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

What does everyone think? Listen next time a Philly songs pop up on the PJ radio, I have to be right! I am so excited! Live Pearl Jam for me in less than two weeks and then this little "find" has me absolutely giddy like a kid before Christmas!!! :mrgreen:
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    I think this is fairly well documented of late that Kufala have confirmed boots are coming, and within a fortnight....
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    I think that the Philly bootlegs will get released very soon
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    pdalowsky wrote:
    I think this is fairly well documented of late that Kufala have confirmed boots are coming, and within a fortnight....

True, true, I am just SO excited and hearing that on PJ radio today has gotten me psyched!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    kufala confirm that 5 months ago
    they didnt know when,now they know...soon.. ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    They are well on their way!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051

yep D, but now they have the packaging finished its just about timing, i think 7-14 days tops....and I'm really looking forward to it.

I can finally order the whole tour.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    pdalowsky wrote:
    now they have the packaging finished its just about timing, .
    like they way u put it... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pdalowsky wrote:

yep D, but now they have the packaging finished its just about timing, i think 7-14 days tops....and I'm really looking forward to it.

I can finally order the whole tour.

I hope this is the case.

I have been out of the loop for a few months here. Are people still hearing that these will be audio recordings and DVDs?
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Audio is def on the way very soon I'm told
  • Excellent! Been waiting a long time to relive my Philly experience
    Austin, TX
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I make up this topic last night and then wake up this morning for the best news since the tour was announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix