St Louis poster is:

pjrusspjruss Posts: 494
edited May 2010 in The Porch
A St Louis Cardinals baseball theme, and is designed by Mark 5.
There is no limit as to how many you can buy, so I expect them to be gone pretty soon, although at the stand I went to, there was a huge stack.
Edit-- the next two stands I walked by did have a limit 2 sign, but not the first stand.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    I hate the Cardinals, and I love that poster!
  • RZ27566RZ27566 Posts: 57
    How could you hate the Cardinals you liiitle bitch, they are in 2nd or 3rd from all time world series wins. If you don't like it, go the hell home we don't want your kind at tonights show.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    RZ27566 wrote:
    How could you hate the Cardinals you liiitle bitch, they are in 2nd or 3rd from all time world series wins. If you don't like it, go the hell home we don't want your kind at tonights show.

Calm_down_bro-DWrvfmLVFfKK0S1yir7V.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    not a fan....everyone's drinking the new tour kool aid
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RZ27566 wrote:
    How could you hate the Cardinals.

i'm guessing it'd be pretty easy if you were a Flubs...errr....cubs fan. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i want a poster this tour, so i'm glad this isn't the columbus or indy poster. i'd have to pass if it was a poster wtih the colts on it.

now if it was a buckeye themed one, i'd have to buy them all :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    i think the poster's cool just b/c it pays tribute to our natl past time. but compared to NO and KC, this is completely inferior. hoping for a kickass columbus print (no buckeye's them please and thank you)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • shepshep Posts: 5,764
    Klausen continues to reign supreme thus far!

Getting more and more disappointed I couldn't have it at the show... damn jazzfest and their stupid policies...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    I agree Klausen is in out in front so far emek last place
  • october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    Sports and art have never really mixed with me. It's a nicely executed poster but I find any reference to sports at a show really distracting. Posters have the same effect for me I guess, too. Am I the only one who feels like this?
  • As a cubs fan at least I don't have to pay for this poster nor have to pay to have it framed, only one missing from shows I've attended, I may make my own and frame it with my ticket, possibly a painting of ditka taking a dump on the arch will suffice.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,051
    Sawyer wrote:
    not a fan....everyone's drinking the new tour kool aid

this...

but its good really with this and the emek there are two i dont need to be buying at all. cash in the bank. this is making stopping poster buying real easy.

The Klausen may reel in, Brads always taking my cash. damn you Brad.