Hardrock calling - Hyde Park

BransBrans Posts: 8
edited June 2010 in The Porch
Hi Guys,

I have 4 tickets for Hardrock Calling at Hyde Park in London for the 25th June 2010. My Girlfriend bought them at the same time as me as a surprised and I can't find anyones else who wants to come. I've advertised them on getmein.com only want face value (what I paid) for them.

Really looking forward to seeing them, last time for me was in Cardiff in 2001 I think.

Thanks
Brandan
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    regular tix?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    BD114894 wrote:
    yeah i know..just asking the type of the tix u have...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BransBrans Posts: 8
    Oh, sorry, Standard Standing only Ticket. I believe its the only type available. Unless your looking for backstage ;)
    Brans wrote:
    Oh, sorry, Standard Standing only Ticket. I believe its the only type available. Unless your looking for backstage ;)
    if was 10c tix,will be more easy to find buyers..ill spread the word...
    Oh I see, no I bought them off ticketmaster. I did look on ten club but couldn't find them and I was afraid to miss the oppertunity to buy them. They don't come over here very often. Appreciate your help.
  • IamTomIamTom Posts: 1,138
    I might be wrong about this but my understanding is that there is no advantage in 10c tix except you may be able to get in a little earlier> But even this I only see as a chance to spend even longer standing! As I said I may be wrong.

If I'm not it really is only snob value to get a 10c.

Keep putting your tickets up and see what happens.

If you're left with them get to HP early and hope there are folk looking for tix.

Good luck.
    Given To Live -

Latest story - Declan at Slipknot is up on the website now at www.giventolive.com along with Kayleigh at Foo Fighters, Tony at Stereophonics and more.

Inspired by Pearl Jam, making live music dreams come true.
    I think your right Tom, there is after all only standing available.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    i may know a guy who is buying some off TM soon, I can put you in touch, maybe offer them at £50 each or something....

my friend needs one too who i'm travelling down with....
    I still have these tickets if anyone is interested ? If not guess I'll have to try and sell them at the venue.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,049
    Brans wrote:
    I still have these tickets if anyone is interested ? If not guess I'll have to try and sell them at the venue.

how much would you take for one?
    I have 4, Hoping to sell in pairs or all four at face value, £55 each.
  • airotsa06airotsa06 Posts: 24
    One regular, Ticketmaster ticket now available - face value, no commission, no profit, etc. In London Monday to Wednesday this week to hook up and deliver. PM if interested.

Thanks.