PJ Radio

1341342343344345347»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 75,751
    So what special is next?  o:)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 5,949
    @NHiding

The Rock Werchter Festival 2022 airing just ended on SiriusXM with your announcement of how RIFTW was the final song.

What we actually heard was Indifference. Oopsies.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,890
    edited July 29
    @NHiding

The Rock Werchter Festival 2022 airing just ended on SiriusXM with your announcement of how RIFTW was the final song.

You heard Frankfurt as Werchter is literally just airing now.  Unless the outros got mixed up.  Looking into it.

Post edited by NHiding on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 5,949
    edited August 2
    NHiding said:
    @NHiding

You heard Frankfurt as Werchter is literally just airing now.  Unless the outros got mixed up.  Looking into it.

Maybe my wires got crossed...or not. I was beginning to think so, which wouldn't be out of the question, but I started to think and...maybe it was a glitch? Who knows.

Either way the last song was Indifference, but the outro mentioned RIFTW. (FWIW, the last song after Werchter is...RIFTW. Where else would I have gotten Werchter into my head and into my post? I'm clueless.)

I wonder if the outro for Werchter got aired instead of the outro for Frankfort.... Play the entire Frankfort show, but then something glitched and we have the Werchter outrow.

Cue the Twilight Zone theme!

Thanks for the work.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    Stockholm, Sweden '22 show on today.
    A month away!

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 2,757
    Listening to the 7/9 London show and my wife walks in and after  a few minutes looks at me and asks me “ is that the show we were at?” She recognized Ed talking to the crowd. 😆
    Four 2022 Euro shows left.

Budapest, Hungary - August 16th
    Krakow, Poland - August 19th 
    Paris, France - August 23rd 
    Amsterdam, Netherlands - August 26th

And then there was 3.