PJ Radio

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,746
    Pap said:
    Lost In Ohio said: No Ben Harper, no touring buddies...
    Oh oh i respectfully disagreegif  Friends quotes Quotes Fictional  characters

This would be a bonus, app-exclusive channel in addition to the one on the satellite.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,062
    Pap said:
    I've already marked June 3rd and 7th on my calendar! :wink:
    Tonight is the night! :smiley:

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,054
    Pap said:
    Pap said:

The bootleg is fantastic! 
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,062
    demetrios said:
    Pap said:
    Pap said:

The bootleg is fantastic! 
    Indeed!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,033
    forgive me if this was addressed or asked as I didn't read thru the 340+ pages but does anyone else have a minute or two gap/skip/pause after any time they play something that's not a song.  Example, song plays, then they do a cut of Ed talking or a fan introducing themselves and talking about PJ radio, and then 1-2 minutes of silence before the next song?  It makes my attempt at cardio at the gym even more painful when it is silent for so long as I need my PJ to make me move
    edited June 2022
    @NHiding

I'm listening to Daughter 6/8/2000 off the concert on SiriusXM ... The first few moments have a scratchy sound almost like a CD was scratched and it's skipping.

And now Black was also scratchy during the "why can't it be...can't it be..." part.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    @NHiding

I'm listening to Daughter 6/8/2000 off the concert on SiriusXM ... The first few moments have a scratchy sound almost like a CD was scratched and it's skipping.

And now Black was also scratchy during the "why can't it be...can't it be..." part.
    Thanks, will check it out 
    Any plans of airing one of Pearl Jam's show from Europe LIVE on SiriusXM?

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    What station is PJ radio on SiriusXM? We have it in our shop at work now and we get to listen to whatever we want and my day is tomorrow. So I'm throwing on PJ Radio 😁

2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    BLACK35 said:
    What station is PJ radio on SiriusXM? We have it in our shop at work now and we get to listen to whatever we want and my day is tomorrow. So I'm throwing on PJ Radio 😁

Channel 22
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,432
    demetrios said:
    BLACK35 said:

Channel 22
    Thx D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    forgive me if this was addressed or asked as I didn't read thru the 340+ pages but does anyone else have a minute or two gap/skip/pause after any time they play something that's not a song.  Example, song plays, then they do a cut of Ed talking or a fan introducing themselves and talking about PJ radio, and then 1-2 minutes of silence before the next song?  It makes my attempt at cardio at the gym even more painful when it is silent for so long as I need my PJ to make me move
    Anyone AnyoneFerris Bueller Trump Tariffs and Medical Devices
    Anyone AnyoneFerris Bueller Trump Tariffs and Medical Devices
    I wish I had an answer for this. I think its gotta be happening at server level but have told it's not. I get it on my end listening as well once in a while but that's not happening on the actual program or machine that is powering it all. I'll check with the server tech again.  It drives me crazy as there's no logic to it and should not be happening.
    and it's not only after the little breaks, I've heard it between songs. And it's all been playing fine on this end for a good stretch and just heard a drop play fine between two songs. will continue to look into this annoying mystery. 

NHiding said:
    and it's not only after the little breaks, I've heard it between songs. And it's all been playing fine on this end for a good stretch and just heard a drop play fine between two songs. will continue to look into this annoying mystery. 

you're the best Rob thank you. i hope all is well and you stay safe/healthy
    BLACK35 said:
    demetrios said:
    BLACK35 said:

Channel 22
    Thx D

No problemo! :)
    Waiting patiently for the next SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio special.
    Pearl Jam Radio Euro 2022 Bootleg Series starts Tuesday July 12th @ 6pm EST. Repeat @ 9pm EST.

@NHiding

Idea: Two of the shortest shows I'm aware of AND that are radio quality are MTV Unplugged and the 12/31 show from way back when (the one with Speed Wash.)

It'd be kick-ass to play those on SiriusXM back to back.

Second: I assume even you don't have permission to play RIFTW from MTV Unplugged? It's obviously out there via... somehow....what a bummer.
    is PJ Radio down for the count today?
    for the past 6 hours, it doesn't play and says "Eddie Vedder with Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Chicago, IL 9/7/12 - Atlantic City"
    for the past 6 hours, it doesn't play and says "Eddie Vedder with Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - Chicago, IL 9/7/12 - Atlantic City"

Ten Club radio is still down.

Back up now. Not sure what was goin on but hopefully good now. Sorry bout that. #shithappens
    NHiding said:
    Back up now. Not sure what was goin on but hopefully good now. Sorry bout that. #shithappens
    you're the best!