PJ Radio

Comments

• NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    edited December 2014
    Ten Club Radio Holiday Fan Club Singles Marathon Special - Hear both sides from every Ten Club Xmas Single in sequence....Weds 12/24 at 9pm ET, Thurs 12/25 at 11am and 6pm ET. Happy Holidays!! (This is for Ten Club Radio as heard here on www.pearljam.com/radio.php)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Happy holidays to kick ass 10c radio!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Happy holidays to kick ass 10c radio!!!!

Happy holidays and new year!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Thanks Rob! Imagine is on now, so beautiful. Happy Holidays everyone!
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Wishing the Merriest Christmas ever to you ROBB!! !
    :x :-* Thank you for bringing Pearl Jam love, peace and joy to us today and every day! ^:)^ =D>
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    NHiding wrote: »
    Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays The Rob!

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    TEN CLUB RADIO'S NEW YEAR'S CONCERT MARATHON kicks off at 9pm Pacific with the 12/31/92 concert from The Academy in NYC. Then our NEW YEAR'S DAY CONCERT MARATHON will start at Midnight Pacific with Charlottesville, VA 10/29/13, followed by:

3am : Chicago, IL 7/11/95 / 5:30am : MSG NYC 7/8/03 / 9:15am: Philly 10/30/09 /
    11am: Washington, DC 9/19/98 / 1pm: Leeds, UK 7/8/14 / 4pm: San Francisco, CA 7/18/06 /
    6:15pm: Salzburg, Austria 6/18/00 / 8:30pm: Moline, IL 10/17/14 / 11:15pm: Drop In The Park Seattle 9/20/92

Hear it all only here on http://www.pearljam.com/radio.php
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I just got XM radio. It seems like the audio quality is a little muddy compared to e-street band on live songs.
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 900
    I don't normally listen to music while working. Due to a project deadline this week I've been feeling pretty stressed and decided to find a quiet part of the office and put my headphones in. Listen to PJ Radio and Black from Lincoln comes on. I don't think I've felt such a weight lifted off of me while listening and just made me feel relaxed.
    Its great that the music can just completely change your mood.
  • saphire_29saphire_29 uk Posts: 16
    What a great story, I felt the same way with betterman at Madison square gardens...just never fails to make me smile when crowd takes it
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Damn good version of Strangest Tribe from Oslo just on.
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    I'm ready to blow my mind out with the Leeds bootleg Rob!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Improv/Immortality on radio is INSANE! 03/06/03
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

Improv/Immortality on radio is INSANE! 03/06/03

Yeah, that improv is awesome. Really felt like an actual song could have come from that.
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB If I knew where it was, I would take you there... Posts: 422
    edited March 2015
    Is it me or is Pearl Jam radio on Sirius not really 95% Pearl Jam anymore outside of the concerts? Seems like they've changed it up a bit. Impact tracks and some other bands as well. I sense you get 1-2 Pearl Jam songs a different band, a few more PJ songs, different band, etc.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
  • Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62
    SkeeterB said:

Is it me or is Pearl Jam radio on Sirius not really 95% Pearl Jam anymore outside of the concerts? Seems like they've changed it up a bit. Impact tracks and some other bands as well. I sense you get 1-2 Pearl Jam songs a different band, a few more PJ songs, different band, etc.

You are totally right. Seems like this morning was alternating between impact tracks and album versions.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Annr95 said:

SkeeterB said:

You are totally right. Seems like this morning was alternating between impact tracks and album versions.
    Yea. I'm not really loving it at all. There are plenty of classic rock stations. More PJ!!!! Less impact tracks please.
  • bbisonbbison Posts: 215
    edited March 2015
    If I wanted to hear "Bubble Toes" I'd put on The Loft.
    Impact Tracks more than 2-3 times an hour is ludicrous.
    email them at: pearljamradio@siriusxm.com and let them know what you think.
    Is this where the show list goes?

11-26-91 / 8-2-92 / 3-15-94 / 7-9-95 / 7-11-95 / 8-29-98 / 9-1-00 / 10-25-03 
    10-23-04 / 10-22-06 / 10-9-09 / 10-23-10 / 10-3-12 / 7-9-13 / 10-21-13
    11-24-13 / 11-26-13 / 10-17-14 / 10-20-14 / 10-25-14 / 4-8-16 / 4-9-16
     4-28-16 / 4-29-16 / 8-20-16 / 8-22-16 / 8-10-18 / 8-18-18 / 8-20-18
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited March 2015
    It's weird SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio is playing alot of non Pearl Jam related tracks.

SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio does have every single official Pearl Jam bootleg released in digital format, right? They do have all of Pearl Jam's albums & compilation singles listed here in digital format, right? http://pearljam.com/music . Or all Pearl Jam's side projects & various compilation releases, right? Right there you have hundreds & hundreds of hours worth of PJ & PJ related tracks. To waste the airwaves with non PJ tunes on a 24/7 Pearl Jam dedicated Pearl Jam station is kinda shocking & weird.

The Impact Tracks is dumb. They should totally take that away from the SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Station program. Many of us die hard Pearl Jam fans want to hear non Pearl Jam tunes on a dedicated Pearl Jam Radio Station. Even the casual fans. If they turn to Channel 22 in their car & they hear The Boss or Patti Smith and it's not Pearl Jam, they will change the channel.

Plus ...

Why hasn't Pearl Jam make any in studio performances @ SiriusXM? Go unplugged. Go electric. Or yet, broadcast a live Pearl Jam show on SiriusXM? Remember the Eddie Vedder Show? There was only 1 show. That's it! So hoping there be more. They have the media. A 24/7 radio station for their disposable. But they are not even using it.

I would LOVE to see a MonkeyWrenchRadio Special on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. Imagine if that would happen?
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    demetrios said:

It's weird SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio is playing alot of non Pearl Jam related tracks.

SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio does have every single official Pearl Jam bootleg released in digital format, right? They do have all of Pearl Jam's albums & compilation singles listed here in digital format, right? http://pearljam.com/music . Or all Pearl Jam's side projects & various compilation releases, right? Right there you have hundreds & hundreds of hours worth of PJ & PJ related tracks. To waste the airwaves with non PJ tunes on a 24/7 Pearl Jam dedicated Pearl Jam station is kinda shocking & weird.

The Impact Tracks is dumb. They should totally take that away from the SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Station program. Many of us die hard Pearl Jam fans want to hear non Pearl Jam tunes on a dedicated Pearl Jam Radio Station. Even the casual fans. If they turn to Channel 22 in their car & they hear The Boss or Patti Smith and it's not Pearl Jam, they will change the channel.

Plus ...

Why hasn't Pearl Jam make any in studio performances @ SiriusXM? Go unplugged. Go electric. Or yet, broadcast a live Pearl Jam show on SiriusXM? Remember the Eddie Vedder Show? There was only 1 show. That's it! So hoping there be more. They have the media. A 24/7 radio station for their disposable. But they are not even using it.

I would LOVE to see a MonkeyWrenchRadio Special on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. Imagine if that would happen?

This man speaks the truth.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    I have to agree with Demetrios. I do not mind the impact tracks as much, but hearing so much other newer music like Arctic Monkeys, Jack White, the Mowgli's, etc. is not why I signed up. I only listen to Pearl Jam radio on Sirius XM. Nothing against the other bands at all, but hearing 5 or 6 other bands every hour is kind of disappointing. They used to only throw in 1 or 2 songs tops in an hour, but lately have changed their programming. I wonder how much of this decision the band has had a say in. I do not think any us regular PJ radio listeners would get tired of straight PJ songs every hour. :)
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
    #dig10clubRadio
  • esorrevetsesorrevets Los Angeles Posts: 4
    Has anyone tried contacting Sirius to let them know how you (and many others) feel about this? I feel like it if there are enough people with the same issue regarding song selection then they should take notice. It shouldn't be about bashing other bands but rather having them stay true to the format that was the reason for this channel.

I don't know...just a thought.
  • narnianarnia Posts: 635

Has anyone tried contacting Sirius to let them know how you (and many others) feel about this? I feel like it if there are enough people with the same issue regarding song selection then they should take notice. It shouldn't be about bashing other bands but rather having them stay true to the format that was the reason for this channel.

I don't know...just a thought.

I emailed them over a week ago to let them know I wouldn't renew my subscription if they didn't go back to the old format on PJ Radio. They didn't reply to me. I've noticed there are complaints on the Sirius/XM PJ Radio FB page as well.
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • bb4packersbb4packers Posts: 170
    I emailed them as well - no reply
  • EVDreamerEVDreamer Posts: 23
    I've left comments on the Sirius/XM Pearl Jam radio FB page and emailed Sirius/XM directly. I've received no feedback as of yet. I lost it this morning when I heard Rush on the channel. I love PJ and I'll do anything for PJ love, but I won't do Rush!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    The Robb - thanks for the 4/3/94 show....the power and energy of that show...wow. Brings back great memories. I truly hope this show is released in full as an official DVD or something
  • Holy shit this is an amazing show. How do I find this boot? Noton 10C and not on iTunes. Amazing setlist and show!

9-1-2006 Barcelona!
  • narnianarnia Posts: 635

Holy shit this is an amazing show. How do I find this boot? Noton 10C and not on iTunes. Amazing setlist and show!

9-1-2006 Barcelona!

You can download the show here:
    pearljambootlegarchive.com/2006.html

I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

The Robb - thanks for the 4/3/94 show....the power and energy of that show...wow. Brings back great memories. I truly hope this show is released in full as an official DVD or something

That would blow everyone's mind if they every released that on DVD / Blu-ray. Didn't they show 2 clips from this show @ the PJ museum in Alpine Valley 2011? So much hoarding going on from this band. :p j/k